Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Players dropping like flies .....low on trades (or out) .....and an exciting Semi-Final Week

We lose one champion this week ....oh, I think we can call Naicos a champion, even in his 2nd year
And we welcome back piggy .....personally, I've finally gone Naicos to Bont .....feels good, but watch him get tagged out this week

See who's playing who in the Finals this week ....

Good luck everyone .....whether that be chasing the ring ....or chasing a badge, as the winner of your League Division ....plus bragging rights of course

Some of us though, have other plans for our teams .....

bury-gif.1769668

Darcy Cameron is pound for pound the spudiest ruckman in the league without a shadow of a doubt. The amount of times he goes up for a mark and ends up clapping his hands together before the ball reaches him is just incredible. Other times the ball just bounces off as if he has dinner plates for hands. It's actually mesmerising to watch him be this much of a spud. I guess the worst thing I can say about him is that he makes ROB look graceful.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brad Scott tagging Ziebell with Jake Kelly

😄

Curtis Taylor tagging Zerrett. He hasn't tagged in ages lol

Massive * up here. Have my VC and C going at the same time.... Been caught out by the two games starting at the same time...

Go big Captain Errol !!! You're going to have to...
Over here at team Ghost Ship there is no stress as no one gives a hoot about who is the captain.

Edit: just checked and it's some guy called Merrett as VC and some other guy Purple Bray as C

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back