Game Day 2023 Fantasy Round 4 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can any Hawks fan tell me why Mitchell is trying to turn Newc into a half forward when he’s the future main mid of the club for the next decade

He seems to start the quarter at half forward, go to the bench and then play mid the rest of the quarter. Very annoying cause he’s getting the ball when he’s in there. Was on the bench for 9 mins that quarter too

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Is he alternating weeks where Worpel plays HFF and the next Newcomb ? ....is it a load management issue, or am I looking too deeply
both playing HF

Nash coming off allowed worpel more time in centre, should benefit both

Hawks have many players running through centre, seems like Day and Nash are the only constants

Is he alternating weeks where Worpel plays HFF and the next Newcomb ? ....is it a load management issue, or am I looking too deeply
Did the same thing last week against North without LDU/Simpkin. They won so looks like Mitchell is sticking with it

Out of all the players I expected would be perma mid it was Newcombe. Seems like no magnet is fixed there

I had to get rid of Worpel to get Day .....my DEF needed boosting .....if Ginby out, I may need more reinforcements

Don't regret it at all myself. Even if Worp goes 80 today, Day's role is so much better, has a 26 BE and he could be a Top 6-8 DEF.

Worpel has a 50 BE, s**t role, and is absolutely never a chance of being a Top 100 mid - let alone 8-10.

Will day now suspension danger

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep lol brought in Day this week of course after avoiding him like the plague. Gone down 10k places in rank this week already too.

Stewart is playing a Zac Dawson goalkeeper role you can't make this s**t up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back