Game Day 2023 Fantasy Round 6 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

2109 and kept Day and Tom Green. A bit annoyed that Docherty got injured and kissed all non Daicos owners with the easy sideways trade. What a jet tho!

A nice 2,413
(Drop in ranking this week)
Rank out to 8,388
Failed to hit 2k for the first time but I'll take 1,962 and run with all the spud scores I had and a double down grade + holding Green.
$509k to upgrade the likes of Cumming/Mackenzie or Pou.

Holding Rivers & Chandler for the North game.

Missed the post. First time I've ever copped a drive by shooting for having a 133 captain.. nobody is safe
Did you go straight up with the C on him or was it a VC? If it was only VC then TedDougChris was unfairly targeting you anyway. What a s**t driveby

Are there any decent midfield upgrades beneath Rory Laird. Im 10k short of the little piglet or Walshy. Currently just going for Dawson as I don't like any of the options.

Anderson maybe but I feel like I'm getting him at absolute top price. And Dawson is top priced too, but at least he's top in his line.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are there any decent midfield upgrades beneath Rory Laird. Im 10k short of the little piglet or Walshy. Currently just going for Dawson as I don't like any of the options.

Anderson maybe but I feel like I'm getting him at absolute top price. And Dawson is top priced too, but at least he's top in his line.
Not in form at the moment, but Andy Brayshaw might come good ?

Josh Kelly, Petracca, Cripps, Bont, Parish, Libba, Coniglio, Tim Kelly

It’s interesting…my son is ranked in 400s and I’m looking at his team wondering how the f he got there.

Basically it’s about having Naic, Dawson, Bont, Cogs, Oliver from the start along with Day and his run who then went to Sinclair .plus the English / Marshall combo..chandler trade in etc

He’s going McGrath > Sicily this week.

Looks like a standard team but scores big ones every week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back