Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
The Badge System has been fixed (we think) .....it requires some action on your behalf to have them showing against your profile though

If you haven't already ....some posters have, some haven't .....go to your profile and go to badges

BigFooty-Profile.png

Then you'll see red microphones ....when highlighted, this determines what badges you've been allocated, show against your profile

To have your badges showing ....simply click one badges microphone, turns off, then click again ....all your nominated badges will now show

BigFooty-Badges Microphone.png
raymagoo Sammy278 A Bit Dusty gutsroy Faz 2000 DeeLicious cotter101 evo Tulendeena TDS7 johno_1989
12Parks SpikeLag Changa10 catstragic Derogue cznsnowy91 Axly

The Badge System has been fixed (we think) .....it requires some action on your behalf to have them showing against your profile though

If you haven't already ....some posters have, some haven't .....go to your profile and go to badges

View attachment 1561821

Then you'll see red microphones ....when highlighted, this determines what badges you've been allocated, show against your profile

To have your badges showing ....simply click one badges microphone, turns off, then click again ....all your nominated badges will now show

View attachment 1561825
raymagoo Sammy278 A Bit Dusty gutsroy Faz 2000 DeeLicious cotter101 evo Tulendeena TDS7 johno_1989
12Parks SpikeLag Changa10 catstragic Derogue cznsnowy91 Axly
Did it work

Any sign of one of those Excel pickers yet? Usually only takes a day or two......

Praying I Hope GIF by The Paley Center for Media

Jock Reynolds is usually the first one. Try there mate
Can't believe it's not out yet - ******* slack campaigners.

Made the decision this season not to join any leaguea and just enjoy the season without having to worry about match ups.

Three out of the last four seasons I've finished top 3 in total score and failed to make finals in my cash comp. Got me a little frustrated, which I was disappointed about after reflection, so now I don't need to worry about if my opponent has 18 common players or same captain. Just enjoy the casual side of it whilst taking ranking semi serious.

Really looking forward to the season.

Last edited:
If I cop the 28 day subscription for $1, do I get picker? I've not given these Newscampaigner *s my money yet and I don't want to, but I'm off work for a week and I'd like to lock in my $50k for next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was feeling a bit down till I saw that, now i'm such a happy chappy.
gave me an idea to cheer me up with some colliwobble jokes..

If you're driving along and you see a Collingwood supporter riding a bike, why shouldn't you run him over?

It could be your bike.

gave me an idea to cheer me up with some colliwobble jokes..

If you're driving along and you see a Collingwood supporter riding a bike, why shouldn't you run him over?

It could be your bike.
That one is superb. I have never ever heard it before but will be using it very soon.

Three women with footy-fan husbands are discussing their relationships.
The first says, "My husband follows the Hawks and let me tell you our sex life is like one premiership after another."
The second says, "My husband is a Tigers man and every night is like the back-to-back victories of 2019 and 2020."
They then look at their friend, who hasn't yet said a thing.
"What's wrong," they say as their friend starts sobbing. "Well," she says hesitantly, "my husband supports Collingwood, and all he does is sit on the end of the bed and tell me how wonderful it's going to be."

Three women with footy-fan husbands are discussing their relationships.
The first says, "My husband follows the Hawks and let me tell you our sex life is like one premiership after another."
The second says, "My husband is a Tigers man and every night is like the back-to-back victories of 2019 and 2020."
They then look at their friend, who hasn't yet said a thing.
"What's wrong," they say as their friend starts sobbing. "Well," she says hesitantly, "my husband supports Collingwood, and all he does is sit on the end of the bed and tell me how wonderful it's going to be."
This is much better than listening to sad music (Bob Seger -Shame on the moon somehow came on)

This is much better than listening to sad music (Bob Seger -Shame on the moon somehow came on)
Try this instead mate:

Deep South blues/rockabilly, exceptional.

I am having a s**t day too, my wife is in a depressed funk, my daughter is in Zurich, nobody gives' a rats arse about the Lamb Roast I have lovingly prepared and I am now getting hammered. This is the perfect lift-me-up required.

Try this instead mate:

Deep South blues/rockabilly, exceptional.

I am having a s**t day too, my wife is in a depressed funk, my daughter is in Zurich, nobody gives' a rats arse about the Lamb Roast I have lovingly prepared and I am now getting hammered. This is the perfect lift-me-up required.

All motivated now, going to listen to that when I come back from a gentle walk, then go watch the sun set over Bendigo reservoir.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back