Game Day 2023 Round 20 Discussion - Club Experimentation Time

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would have taken the lead for score of the season prize in my cashy, if Sheez wasn’t scaled down 5 points.
Taking the VC off English was a mistake.
Zerrett C nearly made up for it.
Young, Mills, Neale, Naicos and Taranto all under 100.
Oh, what could have been!

Goat Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

only little Nicky, Taranto and Neale didn’t deliver for my side but their ownership is so high it doesn’t matter.

Cripps with barely a pass mark as a POD was the biggest let down and i dropped a few points on captaincy choice…so no real complaints in another good but not fantastic round.

2685. Cheers to captain Gawn & Petracca today. Day was also very good and Butters + Wittes were other (relative) PODs that scored well. An unexpected 110 from Wagner was awesome as i was able to bench Salem.

Looking forward, i still have Oliver on my bench (so Maric was my 22nd player this week) and a trade left.

Get ****ed Caleb Daniel.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2685. Cheers to captain Gawn & Petracca today. Day was also very good and Butters + Wittes were other (relative) PODs that scored well. An unexpected 110 from Wagner was awesome as i was able to bench Salem.

Looking forward, i still have Oliver on my bench (so Maric was my 22nd player this week) and a trade left.
Reality Wow GIF by Married At First Sight

i still have Oliver on my bench (so Maric was my 22nd player this week)

2681, moves me up about 100 spots inside top 750.

Playing Mills and leaving Sheezel on the bench cost me another 70 points and about 150 rank position. But everyone has stories where they could have done better.

Have been in the top 4 most of the season in Tragics One.

Lose the last 3 games to fall down to 5th spot and miss out on the double chance.

Angry Jon Bernthal GIF by NETFLIX

I just had a look at T1.

Jiska beat me & kicked me out of the top 8 FFS!!

Oh well, I carry on.

200w.gif

2572 for the round.
Now the real fun starts… the SC Finals!

In a few Cashie leagues.
One is winner take all in a 20 team league. $4k on the line and somehow finished on top. I need the SC gods on my side….
I need to find some cashie leagues to join so I can give away more money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back