Autopsy 2023 Round 20 – Western Bulldogs vs GWS Giants, Saturday July 29, 1.45pm AEST, Mars Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Cadman gone.
I‘m honestly puzzled by Cadman and his continued selection. I’m all for playing the young guys, but he seems so far off it. Seems to get around 5 possessions before getting subbed out most games. I hope it’s just a really raw, inexperienced rookie, getting up to the speed of AFL. But I will admit to having some concerns, he’s looked so off the pace.

I‘m honestly puzzled by Cadman and his continued selection. I’m all for playing the young guys, but he seems so far off it. Seems to get around 5 possessions before getting subbed out most games. I hope it’s just a really raw, inexperienced rookie, getting up to the speed of AFL. But I will admit to having some concerns, he’s looked so off the pace.
I wanted Wade to debut in his stead, but I get it that it’s unlikely, given that we are in a final contention and are on a winning streak

Sam Taylor has been outstanding. Should make AA even with his absences due to injury

Not quite understanding the logic of selecting Cadman when he is being subbed each game after only a handful of disposals.

As soon as Hogan is fit, Cadman is the likely out.

Until then, we may as well give Derksen a go.

Being in Finals contention isn't an argument given the lack of impact he is having.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Said it once, will say it again (and I'm not alone).

Under Leon Cameron this would have been a 10+ goal win to the Bulldogs given the score at half time.

'Never Surrender' must be Kingsley's motto.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back