Autopsy 2023 Round 5 – GWS Giants vs Hawthorn, Sunday, April 16, 3.20PM AEST, Norwood Oval, SA

Remove this Banner Ad

Hmmm depends.

Is he a number 1 tall fwd? No.

Is he a number 2 or 3 yes.

Everyone has our hopes set in Cadman being that number 1.

Would love HH to re-sign but not if it breaks banks or have to pay overs. He is a local surely he stays for less than what’s on offer. Would be nice for go home to help us out for onceS
He takes hangers, he kicks goals, great field kick, can play down back.

He's not going anywhere.

Did you get your money's worth?
Absolutely insane! What a great day, what a fantastic atmosphere. The crowd were going nuts at the end, I was on my feet when Himmelberg took that mark. And that touch, wow. Even that goal by Ward, so many awesome moments, what a win!

An ugly win, but better than an ugly loss. Lots to dissect. Hopefully Bedford is available to come into the forward line next week - from his pre-season form he'll help immeasurable.
Perryman and Daniels are big in ins as well

I think Bedford would be a great addition. However, won’t it be more prudent to play him in the VFL before rushing him against Brisbane next week?
I think he'll come back through reserve grade as well

I’m going to enjoy that win, because looking at the draw it’s likely we won’t get another for for about 7 weeks.
No downer tonight please. I’m enjoying a win.
Don't let reality kill that buzz.
Mad Glare GIF by Angry Birds

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m going to enjoy that win, because looking at the draw it’s likely we won’t get another for for about 7 weeks.
The more fancied teams are very beatable this year, lots of unexpected results every round.
I think we'll win some games in that stretch.
I also think sides we played in the first 5 rounds were better than expected.
Essendon and Adelaide in particular are going well

Coaches votes from the game:

Greater Western Sydney v Hawthorn​

9 Sam Taylor (GWS)
7 Toby Greene (GWS)
7 Jai Newcombe (HAW)
3 Jack Buckley (GWS)
2 James Worpel (HAW)
1 Ned Reeves (HAW)
1 Stephen Coniglio (GWS)

Sam Taylor definitely the No 1 KPD in the AFL and certainly the most underrated!!!
He has saved our a$$ so many times. Seems like such a genuine great human being who just gives life and death in every stop.

Really looking forward to Stormy Daniels and Tony Bedford to be in that forward line to help us score more off turnovers.

Ps challenge the Green ban, what a f’n joke!!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Giant Tom Green has also been suspended for one match for his tackle on Hawk Josh Ward late in the second term on Sunday, set to be sidelined for Round 6's clash against Brisbane.

That is absolute bullshit - I hope we challenge. Absolute rubbish!! :mad:

nah

given what has been given 1 & 2 weeks recently, I’m not surprised at the penalty.

landed him on his back and didn’t hit his head - but it’s the action and it was a sling. If it had have been the other way around, I would expect a week for a hawks player.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back