Parish $557k - BE 116
Sinclair $546k BE 113
Neale $636k BE 90

Break-Evens & Upgrade Targets

1681686994824.png 1681687030522.png

1681687111050.png

Last edited:

Think I have to play the long game.

Just gonna turn two dead rooks (Constable and Laurie) into live ones (Roberts and Johnson).

I'm hoping that holding the likes of Ginbey, Mackenzie, Baker and Chandler is the right move. Between them they could easily be worth 200k more in a few weeks.

After the horrible score I copped last week (Day out, De Goey late out into Mackenzie's 17 lol) my rank is out to 40k so I'm not in a hurry anymore. Just want a popping team for league finals
Im also holding off on trading the 'good rookies', although i did let Mackenzie go this round. I've still got Baker, Ginbey, Chandler & Pedlar as my best rookies. Hoping Pedlar puts together a four quarter performance against the Hawks. Still got a fair few boosts so i can hopefully upgrade quickly when the rookies max out. I dont mind people trading rookies now to do upgrades but i think Ginbey in particular will reward everyone who is patient. He has 100s in him i reckon. Yes, his BE is high but so is his potential. Im happy to hold him 3-4 more rounds and hopefully reap the rewards.

Mackenzie > Johnson
Caminiti > Roberts

Mackenzie has to go despite me having a few dead rookies, can’t risk him leaking more cash. Building a little war chest for next week.

Chayce Jones or Ziebell? Any chance Ziebell is a keeper down back?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was pretty set on Parish but Williams not being named means I’m now 5k short if I get Johnson instead. Will most likely double downgrade instead, bank the 250k and cop the rank loss this week which was inevitable anyway with day and green out

Was pretty set on Parish but Williams not being named means I’m now 5k short if I get Johnson instead. Will most likely double downgrade instead, bank the 250k and cop the rank loss this week which was inevitable anyway with day and green out
Forward and Defence? Any shite rookies still on field? Some value picks outside of the midfield if you don't want to hold the cash.

Forward and Defence? Any shite rookies still on field? Some value picks outside of the midfield if you don't want to hold the cash.
If Ziebell and Sheezel stay keepers I won’t need a forward. Not that keen on Sinclair either. Need to see him with Steele in the side before I bring him in

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Struggling to decide what trades to do and would really appreciate some advice from you Legends.
I think holding Mackenzie, Baker and Ginbey is not the worst idea as they all have great job security. Caminiti out for 3, Long injured and Davey slow burner.
Can i get your thoughts on the below trade.

Davey, Long & Caminiti
to
S.Mitchell, Johnston & Cogs (Leaves $300 in the shed)

Or can you see something better?
Capture.JPG

The Gold Coast fixture is really tempting me on Anderson. Already have touk but I just can’t figure out if Anderson will continue his form or revert back to last years yo-yo scores.

is it worth it to boost this week to get a 580k player in or boost next week to get a SP and an underpriced premo

is it worth it to boost this week to get a 580k player in or boost next week to get a SP and an underpriced premo

It really depends on your team situation there is no use waiting if you need to do it this week.

The Gold Coast fixture is really tempting me on Anderson. Already have touk but I just can’t figure out if Anderson will continue his form or revert back to last years yo-yo scores.
Dew getting heat for (among other things) over-using Noah/Rowell/Touk in midfield. They are gassed late in quarters/matches. But I don't think he really trusts the other options so his CBA's should stay high.

Could be a great POD, he's improved every year.

Mackenzie to Roberts and Baker to Johnson and I have burned another boost to go Ginbey to Sinclair.

When my team name is the Moorabbin Mullets I have to get Sinclair, he is the poster boy for my team.

Sinclair is a great price and will be a Top 6 defender

Remove this Banner Ad

Back