Merrett $587 - BE 89 (next week)
Parish $557k - BE 116
Sinclair $546k BE 113
Neale $636k BE 90

Break-Evens & Upgrade Targets

1681686994824.png 1681687030522.png

1681687111050.png

Last edited:

Dew getting heat for (among other things) over-using Noah/Rowell/Touk in midfield. They are gassed late in quarters/matches. But I don't think he really trusts the other options so his CBA's should stay high.

Could be a great POD, he's improved every year.

Heat is prob reel.

They don't bat too deep in there .

Unsure if others can give them a chop out ...
Ainswoth ,BF ,kentsable for the lols

Dew getting heat for (among other things) over-using Noah/Rowell/Touk in midfield. They are gassed late in quarters/matches. But I don't think he really trusts the other options so his CBA's should stay high.

Could be a great POD, he's improved every year.
Give kenstable a run in the middle

Lots of youngsters - Flanders, Davies, Hollands. Suspect Rankine would have been the 4th if he had stayed.

Might all change if Dew gets the arse.

Suns mids shites all over the cats mids .

Davies, Ainsworth was a high pick..

But we have more going though there.

Interests to see what happens.

Suns mids shites all over the cats mids .

Davies, Ainsworth was a high pick..

But we have more going though there.

Interests to see what happens.
Well all PS the hype was they are super fit. Probably are, but the game plan isn't working. As you say teams are using more players through there.

Dew is just about done I reckon, new coach may do it differently.

why is johnson a must have? get his be is minus, but so's his scoring so far????
He's not a must have but probably the best downgrade option we've got in a week when we have a few ready to trade out

Rookie shuffle this week. Well off the pace so no point in holding Ginbey & McKenzie for another $100k combined in 4 weeks time.

Ginbey > Johnson
McKenzie > Roberts

$390k in le puswah to get some names in next week. Will Day high on the list.

Morning Coaches. Long time lurker, first time poster...

Given L Jones feeble 53 I am looking to move Saad. I am already holding Day and need some points on ground.

Pencilled in Jake Lloyd and just curious why such little love for him? Am I missing something? Given his gull history seems like reasonable value for someone that can go 105+

Given L Jones feeble 53 I am looking to move Saad. I am already holding Day and need some points on ground.

Pencilled in Jake Lloyd and just curious why such little love for him? Am I missing something? Given his gull history seems like reasonable value for someone that can go 105+
Main reasons are he had a bit of a quiet season last year, is taking less kick outs and The Lizard is competing with him for stray chips.

Hes a pretty solid bet, but around this price I prefer Sinclair ( or Sicily if you can wait a week)

Main reasons are he had a bit of a quiet season last year, is taking less kick outs and The Lizard is competing with him for stray chips.

Hes a pretty solid bet, but around this price I prefer Sinclair ( or Sicily if you can wait a week)
Cheers for the reply Evo. Alas I started with Sic so am already eating that $ leakage.

I guess the way I would look at is that the downturn last year is reflected in the price reduction and that he has the capability to exceed that performance, as shown over a number of seasons. Role change i.e. reduced % kick outs is a fair call and impacts on ceiling potential but I think the same could also be said of Sinclair? Still a good pick but I probably don't see too much between them so am just trying to figure out the massive difference in general interest/ownership. I feel like I might go the PODdier of the two

Cheers for the reply Evo. Alas I started with Sic so am already eating that $ leakage.

I guess the way I would look at is that the downturn last year is reflected in the price reduction and that he has the capability to exceed that performance, as shown over a number of seasons. Role change i.e. reduced % kick outs is a fair call and impacts on ceiling potential but I think the same could also be said of Sinclair? Still a good pick but I probably don't see too much between them so am just trying to figure out the massive difference in general interest/ownership. I feel like I might go the PODdier of the two
Go for it. I think the downside is limited.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The gull is back to his best almost and most probably will go around the 105 average but that's about it he is a safe pick. He dosen't really have a high ceiling and when you go for a Pod you want someone who can punch out a 150 every now and then.

Jones only scored 53?

Proves my theory that they don't rate intercept marks as highly as they used to. I thought he was great last night. Chopped off everything.

The gull is back to his best almost and most probably will go around the 105 average but that's about it he is a safe pick. He dosen't really have a high ceiling and when you go for a Pod you want someone who can punch out a 150 every now and then.
I hear you, though part of my reasoning for going with a POD is the potential upside of it breaking in my favour when a similarly valued/ceiling player owned by a much higher % of coaches performs less well, gets injured, etc.

The alternative I could do is swing Ziebell back, chuck a DPP rookie up top, and turn Saad into Touk. Highly tempting but leaves me with virtually zilch in the bank for upgrades next round, whereas Lloyd would leave with in excess of $100K so a mature rookie > rookie downgrade will allow for a mid-pricer > premo upgrade. Given Touk unlikely to significantly increase in price I reckon I'm content to let it ride this week and assess next.

Jones only scored 53?

Proves my theory that they don't rate intercept marks as highly as they used to. I thought he was great last night. Chopped off everything.
I think he was on 8(?) at HT. Big rally in the third but wasn't enough to get a respectable loop. Burned by some frees and a 50 from memory

I hear you, though part of my reasoning for going with a POD is the potential upside of it breaking in my favour when a similarly valued/ceiling player owned by a much higher % of coaches performs less well, gets injured, etc.

The alternative I could do is swing Ziebell back, chuck a DPP rookie up top, and turn Saad into Touk. Highly tempting but leaves me with virtually zilch in the bank for upgrades next round, whereas Lloyd would leave with in excess of $100K so a mature rookie > rookie downgrade will allow for a mid-pricer > premo upgrade. Given Touk unlikely to significantly increase in price I reckon I'm content to let it ride this week and assess next.

Lloyd’s a great pick imo. Regardless of lizards role, I think he’s playing that sweeper role really well, winning alot of intercept ball & being far more proactive, than just chip gulling.

One trade done Caminiti to Johnson and what a let down he was. Think I will hold Ginbey as he won’t loose that much .What are you thoughts on my next trades? Any advice would be appreciated
Option1
Mackenzie to Roberts
Long to lloyd ($17,800 in the shed)

Option2
Mackenzie to Roberts
Long to Butters ($55,600 in the shed)

Option3
Mackenzie to Roberts
Long to cogs ($66,100 in the shed)

Option 4
Davie to s.Mitchell
Long to cogs ($300 in the shed)

Or can you see something better?
IMG_4198.JPG
IMG_4199.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

One trade done Caminiti to Johnson and what a let down he was. Think I will hold Ginbey as he won’t loose that much .What are you thoughts on my next trades? Any advice would be appreciated
Option1
Mackenzie to Roberts
Long to lloyd ($17,800 in the shed)

Option2
Mackenzie to Roberts
Long to Butters ($55,600 in the shed)

Option3
Mackenzie to Roberts
Long to cogs ($66,100 in the shed)

Option 4
Davie to s.Mitchell
Long to cogs ($300 in the shed)

Or can you see something better?
View attachment 1667005
View attachment 1667008

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Option three IMO. Think Cogs scores the most out of those three for the remainder of the year and is the cheapest. Best role security, too.

Lloyd’s a great pick imo. Regardless of lizards role, I think he’s playing that sweeper role really well, winning alot of intercept ball & being far more proactive, than just chip gulling.
Cheers fella! Reassuring analysis. He's locked and loaded

Remove this Banner Ad

Back