Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Romain Bardet (FRA/DSM)

• Aleksandr Vlasov (RUS/BOH)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I reckon Kopecky has been riding for herself, whether the team has given her that freedom, not many people would know, but some of her attacks have made no sense and it's forced Vollering to close them at times. With the 20 second penalty it's AVV's race to lose, she will gain more time in the TT.

The other teams need to work as a collective to defeat SD Worx. For example, aim for breaks of 15 and make SD Worx hunt it down and then rinse and repeat - And if in a break woth SD Worx do not work with them - If teams did this then SD Worx would not have won 50+ races.

The other teams need to work as a collective to defeat SD Worx. For example, aim for breaks of 15 and make SD Worx hunt it down and then rinse and repeat - And if in a break woth SD Worx do not work with them - If teams did this then SD Worx would not have won 50+ races.

At the end of the day a rider has to be good enough and SD Worx clearly has a roster of very good riders in very good form this season.
Vollering has been head and shoulders above everyone this season. Most of the her wins that I have seen she has done it on her own, by making it into the the last group and being too good for them.

Last night was yet another example, she followed all the right moves and was far too good at the business end.
Last season she chased AVV on her own, without any help from team mates, many many times.

I feel like the Trek roster is good enough to take it to SDW but their tactics are extremely poor and there appears to be little cohesion. Canyon-Sram have gone in the opposite direction and Kasia is having maybe her best season.

I feel like the Trek roster is good enough to take it to SDW but their tactics are extremely poor and there appears to be little cohesion. Canyon-Sram have gone in the opposite direction and Kasia is having maybe her best season.
Are we talking men's or women's here?

Back