AFL RDT 2024 AFL DT

Remove this Banner Ad

Actually, considering Billings only scored 10 in the first game, his price increase will be impacted accordingly. May actually be better to wait till round 3 to bring him in.
He went about 65 over his BE. He's making money.

What a surprise…I get Zac fisher and Luke Jackson…whilst Nat Fyfe who I don’t have ends up outscoring both…

What a surprise…I get Zac fisher and Luke Jackson…whilst Nat Fyfe who I don’t have ends up outscoring both…
Jackson going ok but I agree he isn't looking that great. I think McInerney is quite restrictive for rucks but Jackson not tackling at stoppages. Lucky he kicked that goal. Wish I stuck with Flanders instead

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Take a bow Lyons. 89 after a -4 first quarter.

2124 all out. Main issues are Sam Berry, Grundy and Clark.

Think I'll go Berry > Billings and leave it at that this week.
That's a great score - who was your captain?

I think Grundy is fine to hold however if you have the cash to go to Gawn you've got a decision on your hands.

That's a great score - who was your captain?

I think Grundy is fine to hold however if you have the cash to go to Gawn you've got a decision on your hands.
Daicos was VC. Bont was my original C but then brought Green in Friday night. Would have captained him if required. Have to bank a 123 though.

I've got Gawn too. If Grundy spuds again might shift him to Xerri next week.

**** knows how

Half my midfield were hopeless including top priced Bont. I can’t have both Amon and Martin.

Serong was amazing. Need him somehow.

Grundy hopeless, Gawn good. Ruck line can stay the same for another week.

Young started well but faded. Uncertain role now as well with multiple freo injuries. Fyfe unexpected surprise. Jackson was heading for a mare until that late goal saved his score

Geez, some great scores. 1985 for me. First time in years I didn't crack 2000 in round 1. Harmes to Billings a likely trade.
Pretty sure I was under 2k last year, wasted a whole heap of trades early and came flying back to get to about 150th. Can turn it around quickly.

In: Dempsey, Bonner, Billings and hope it's not a monumental F-up.

Or I might wait a week on Berry to Bonner. It's easy to get these early trades wrong.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back