AFL RDT 2024 AFL DT

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm jumping on Fisher to Billings

I also have the ability to turn Newcombe into any midfielder... might wait one more week though. I picked him for a reason, he looked good in preseason.

rd1: 2085pts
overall: 639th... (top 9%)

squad:
DEF - Daicos(vc), Sheezel, Young, D'Ambrosio, Williams, Howes, [Coffield, Reid]
MID - Bontempelli, Dawson, Merrett, Green, Wines, McKercher, Roberts, Sanders, [Clark, Sharp, Mannagh]
RUC - Marshall(c), Grundy, [Naismith]
FWD - Flanders, Fisher, Jordan, Fyfe, Reid, Sexton, [Lazzaro, Wilson]
(bank: 29k)

not owning Gawn is so annoying... however, the plan was always to end up with Marshall/English, so i'll have to ride it out
Wines is a problem since he was outscored by Sharp... probably not much point in keeping Wines
Billings is a player of interest... maybe Wines -> Billings (Lazzaro -> mid) could be my first trade
loving D'Ambrosio :)... Essendon made a huge mistake getting rid of him !!
Fisher needs to lift !!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm sure this has been asked somewhere already.... Do prices go up after 2 games or have we got another week to have a look at a few players?

Sent from my SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Round 0 guys go up this week if it's their 3rd game. Brisbane and Carlton and non Round 0 next week.

Those who took the punt on not starting with N Daicos will be rewarded now. With the 61 coming in his third game we will get three weeks of reduction in price without even taking into account the McInnes tag he's going to cop in round 4. He could be up to 200K cheaper by the time round 7 comes around.

4/312 - Rankine tonight. Gun player but if he isnt getting a substantial amount of time in the centre, he will not be scoring well. I knew this when i selected him but i really thought he would spend the majority of time in the midfield but it seems like the Crows need him forward. Even so, he still attended a fair few centre bounces tonight but not enough and he simply doesnt get cheap touches so his ceiling isnt that high either.

He was a pick that i identified might fail but was willing to chance it anyway. He hasnt been terrible but i think he will be scoring 70s and 80s predominantly so ill have to at least consider moving him on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back