No Oppo Supporters 2024 AFL General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Kids and in their own yard seems next level a-hole racist scum

I don't know what the * you can actually really even say
I mean, we probably all saw these types of kids in school. I had a half Sri Lankan friend, who was totally accepted by everyone, except occasionally one of his ‘friends’ would start calling him all manner of things. I remember talking to the guy and asking “isn’t he your friend”? The answer was yes, but he is still a *****.

It’s low IQ, punching down bs.

Sam Edmund with report on the Wicks situation on Crunch Time on SEN

The issue is Sam Wicks and another player have a deteriorating relationship because of a dispute involving Sams gf, who is an ex gf of the other player.

The whipping boy ladder looks pretty full this week:

1. Hayward
2. McLean
3. Campbell

Could seriously hit double digits this week

8 things we learned this round:

1. 4 inside 50 tackles is never good enough. Never. Wicks must start.

2. Isaac Heeney is currently the best player in the AFL. Shame not many took his lead.

3. You can’t out tiger the tigers. Coaching team needs an honesty corner session - thoroughly outcoached.

4. It’s panic at the mcg again. Fumbly, slow, error ridden for sure but a poor game plan doesn’t help

5. Parker, Mills and Adams can’t come back soon enough - old heads have composure and provide inside grunt - much needed for MCG matches.

6. Dan Murphy’s ran out of Swans Bathwater last week, have a feeling inventory levels will be restored to situation normal this week.

7. We are closer to the beginning of the end than the end of the beginning for some of our backline.

8. We are nowhere near as fast as we think we are - there’s a reason I like fast players - speed wins premierships.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gee glad the wife chose the toilet calendar , can look at this while I take a dump in April
I dare you to get a big black marker, cross out Jordan and write Judas.

or

Print out this bit of scripture and stick it on the calendar.
Matthew 26: 14-16
Then one of the twelve, who was called Judas Iscariot, went to the chief priests and said, “What will you give me if I betray him to you?” They paid him thirty pieces of silver. And from that moment he began to look for an opportunity to betray him.

I dare you to get a big black marker, cross out Jordan and write Judas.

or

Print out this bit of scripture and stick it on the calendar.
Matthew 26: 14-16
Then one of the twelve, who was called Judas Iscariot, went to the chief priests and said, “What will you give me if I betray him to you?” They paid him thirty pieces of silver. And from that moment he began to look for an opportunity to betray him.

😂

Apparently it makes up for Tippett and Mattner so I need to get over it

😂

Apparently it makes up for Tippett and Mattner so I need to get over it
Tippett was their own fault for trying to cheat the system. Matter, TBH I can't even remember the circumstances of him coming across. Having just looked it up he was in contract, asked for a trade, Adelaide could have kept him but let him go.

8 things we learned this round:

1. 4 inside 50 tackles is never good enough. Never. Wicks must start.

2. Isaac Heeney is currently the best player in the AFL. Shame not many took his lead.

3. You can’t out tiger the tigers. Coaching team needs an honesty corner session - thoroughly outcoached.

4. It’s panic at the mcg again. Fumbly, slow, error ridden for sure but a poor game plan doesn’t help

5. Parker, Mills and Adams can’t come back soon enough - old heads have composure and provide inside grunt - much needed for MCG matches.

6. Dan Murphy’s ran out of Swans Bathwater last week, have a feeling inventory levels will be restored to situation normal this week.

7. We are closer to the beginning of the end than the end of the beginning for some of our backline.

8. We are nowhere near as fast as we think we are - there’s a reason I like fast players - speed wins premierships.
Point 7 is wrong. We are regenerating here. Look closer.

Not surprised about who’s on top though. The AFL are trying their best to gift them a flag.
To be fair I've watched all of Carlton's games so far and it doesn't feel like they as a team get umpired any differently to the rest of the comp.

Charlie Curnow & Harry McKay specifically, on the other hand...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back