Leagues 2024 BigFooty AFL Fantasy Leagues - FULL & CLOSED !

Remove this Banner Ad

"Official" ranked leagues are now closed .....I'll be ranking & setting up leagues in the next 24 hours .....watch for your League Code being DM'd shortly

We then will have more "mixed ranked" Leagues opening soon
Ahh crap. Don't spose you've been a bit tardy Wayno and can slip me in?

Team Name: Willo Wellhards

1708942447844.png

MP_ a bit devo to not see your name in Div 7. I hope you update us all about the revenge you take upon your son this season.
I’ve been promoted to div 6, my son is already being arrogant and hasn’t created a team yet

I didn't know Zevon was your son
Don’t be a hater. I can’t help that I’m the best coach in the history of the whole wide world and don’t need to divulge make a team yet. I don’t see how that qualifies as arrogance 🤷🏻‍♂️

Which division are you in?
I actually forgot to join any of the leagues this year 😬 All good, given how well fading Daicos went last year, I would have been in division 8,000 or something anyway

Still not too late
All good thanks Wayno I’ll take it as a sign and give it a miss this year. Allows me to focus all my efforts on winning the car, haha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hoping not too late, but all good either way (dodgy rank last year might actually help):

2023 Team Name: JT's Jesters
2024 Team Name: Hardly Noah

2023 Fantasy Ranking.png

Hoping not too late, but all good either way (dodgy rank last year might actually help):

2023 Team Name: JT's Jesters
2024 Team Name: Hardly Noah

View attachment 1914550
I'll stick you in a league now ....DM with your League Code coming

Remove this Banner Ad

Back