Position 2024 Fantasy Forwards

Remove this Banner Ad

This is from Popowski.....

Interesting he's grabbed the positions from CD. Wouldn't surprise me if the game just makes it up as they go along. Would be rough not to get anyone noteworthy outside of Sanders given the lack of options to start.

Interesting he's grabbed the positions from CD. Wouldn't surprise me if the game just makes it up as they go along. Would be rough not to get anyone noteworthy outside of Sanders given the lack of options to start.
Given everyones strategy was likely wait for the first round DPPs to save our forwardlines.... its going to be a rough wait until the 2nd round of DPPs.

100%. Where there is no transparency it's usually complete unmitigated bullshit.

Given everyones strategy was likely wait for the first round DPPs to save our forwardlines.... its going to be a rough wait until the 2nd round of DPPs.
Even worse they pushed it back a round this year for 1st DPP. (Assume others are still pre rd 12 & 18.

Yep. I'm struggling with this week's trades because I don't know what to do with Jordon. I don't like the upgrade or downgrade options this week.

Yep, slim pickings, looks like a 95 average might cover the F6 spot with Powell and McKay rounding out F5 & F6, Heeney, Flanders, Zorko and Jackson filling out the other spots.

Still fairly volatile IMO with doubts on Powell (role), Jackson (Shreks influence), McKay (KPF ups and downs) Zorko (injury)

I've only got Heeney, Jackson and Powell of that lot with a combo of Zorko, Flanders and maybe Comben to come in over the next 2 weeks.

57 seems excessive though, when have we had that many dpp?

Feel like the calcs are off due to that

Edit: he is including one gamers in there so it may checkout if you filter them all out (think it's 4 games needed?)
I read somewhere around the start of the season that this was the lowest number of DPP's available for a number of years, maybe those 57 additions is just reverting to the average.

57 seems excessive though, when have we had that many dpp?

Feel like the calcs are off due to that

Edit: he is including one gamers in there so it may checkout if you filter them all out (think it's 4 games needed?)
It's 50% of games played this year, so 3 games

Remove this Banner Ad

Back