Position 2024 Fantasy Forwards

Remove this Banner Ad

Honestly a forward role against North's backline with 30-40% ruck time sounds juicy as. It won't be like with Darcy where Jackson is purely a relief ruck, Reidy will need a hand.

As a Jackson owner I'm almost hoping Reidy is named this week.
If it's just a one off he could kick a bag

Does anyone think there are any worthwhile players going to get fwd status?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Nah...that's why I think i'm just going to jump on Zorko. Role and ceiling are too good. Will just have to ride him until something snaps either his soft tissues (injury) or his brain (suspension).

I think one upside of Brissy going 1-3 is they are playing catch up now and so all premiums in their side are balls to the wall trying to turn it around. No resting, vesting, etc.

I think I'm going to just stick with this from rnd 7 onwards.

• Heeney
  • Flanders
  • Jackson
  • Powell
  • Fisher (could trade to Baker but it feels much of a muchness).
  • Sanders (DPP Rnd 7).

Beyond that its probably waiting for a sign from Bevo that Macrae/Daniel are back in the good books and we can jump on.

Does anyone think there are any worthwhile players going to get fwd status?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Some rumblings that JHF is in line for DPP status. I wonder how many jump on now with his low BE after strong scores against the Eagles & Bombers.

Some rumblings that JHF is in line for DPP status. I wonder how many jump on now with his low BE after strong scores against the Eagles & Bombers.
Don't think JHF is anywhere near getting forward status. Had bulk CBA's both games he's played.

It's been confirmed ....JHF will not be getting DPP status

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JHF is currently going at 30% forward time, if Wines comes back in then that could change
He's lined up in the middle 70% of CBA's. Had a lot of bench time last week though so doubt he's at 30% forward meaning he was on field for every cba.

Edit: Just saw Jaiden Popowski analysis. Always thought it was just based on CBA's. He's analysing his position every second he's on the field which don't think is the way its done.

He's lined up in the middle 70% of CBA's. Had a lot of bench time last week though so doubt he's at 30% forward meaning he was on field for every cba.

Edit: Just saw Jaiden Popowski analysis. Always thought it was just based on CBA's. He's analysing his position every second he's on the field which don't think is the way its done.
Jaiden's got a pretty good handle on how things are worked out even though he can crack a wobbly if things aren't done properly. He's calculating where JHF was lined up at each stoppage, maybe that's how it's done?

Jaiden's got a pretty good handle on how things are worked out even though he can crack a wobbly if things aren't done properly. He's calculating where JHF was lined up at each stoppage, maybe that's how it's done?
Watching with interest to see if someone corrects him. He's put in a substantial amount of work to figure this out lol I doubt the AFL would do the same but could be wrong.

Watching with interest to see if someone corrects him. He's put in a substantial amount of work to figure this out lol I doubt the AFL would do the same but could be wrong.
I might put a question up on the SCS site, there's a few gurus over there that might just have the answer.

How much of a hit do we think Jackson's scoring takes with Darcy back? I've got the option of trading him for Dusty (draft), but its risky af.
Won't have too much of an effect short term as Darcy will be on managed minutes for a couple of weeks, after that I would expect a drop off to coincide with increased forward minutes, how much of a drop depends on how much he has improved as a forward and whether he get's much time running through the middle as a ruck rover type. Dusty looks to be over his calf niggle and should be pretty productive with Prestia, Hopper, Lynch and Balta out, the Tigers need 2 of him and 2 of Bolton just to make ends meet, I'm considering bringing him in as a POD in Classic.

*Edit.....of course Dusty might revert back to those middling scores once a few of those missing come back.

Last edited:

I thought it was only based on CBAs but then how would any team have more than 1x ruck?

Highly unlikely any 2nd tier ruck will have more than 35% (or whatever the cutoff is) of CBAs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back