News 2024 Fantasy Injuries, Suspensions, and Concussion Protocols

Remove this Banner Ad

Guthrie not far away either! if you're up for some risky business.
schitts creek flirt GIF by CBC
I would be tempted to have a crack if he played for one of 17 clubs. Unfortunately he does not lol

If Sweet was Ruck/Fwd I would be tempted to trade him in for the short term and run him at F6, but the guy only has ruck status which sucks.
Still ....Sweet is going to make a lot of cash

How many other current forecast new Rookies can we be this confident about ?

Still ....Sweet is going to make a lot of cash

How many other current forecast new Rookies can we be this confident about ?
I think it entirely depends on how long Soldo is out. Would have to be more than 4 weeks (6+ for me personally to do anything about it). I have Xerri and Grundy who are both making big bank so I don't really see any reason to downgrade to Sweet right now (unless Xerri goes poorly this week).

I think it entirely depends on how long Soldo is out. Would have to be more than 4 weeks (6+ for me personally to do anything about it). I have Xerri and Grundy who are both making big bank so I don't really see any reason to downgrade to Sweet right now (unless Xerri goes poorly this week).
It's a repeat injury for Soldo .....PORT have the great Bye .....IMO, it'll be a min 4 weeks, possibly 6

That's right up to Ports Bye .....it's worth the risk to have Ruck coverage

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Might hold Fisher and grab Sweet. Get Crae next week. The cash gen will be epic and if Soldo has a single set back we will get bye cover. 😆
If Sheezel does play more midfield .....who's going to pickup all those defensive chips ? ......Fisher might be the beneficiary of any Sheezel move

It's a repeat injury for Soldo .....PORT have the great Bye .....IMO, it'll be a min 4 weeks, possibly 6

That's right up to Ports Bye .....it's worth the risk to have Ruck coverage
Damn. Might get Sweet this week instead of Garcia. He will make more money for sure.

Might hold Fisher and grab Sweet. Get Crae next week. The cash gen will be epic and if Soldo has a single set back we will get bye cover. 😆
Thinking the same. Can grab Butters and Sweet this week. Go Macrae next week. Daicos can wait another week now with the 108 BE. Means I dodge Soligo, which is likely wise. Also allows red dot Barnett to loop every week between the rooks at F5-6

Remove this Banner Ad

Back