News 2024 Fantasy Injuries, Suspensions, and Concussion Protocols

Remove this Banner Ad

Steele plodding, Bont in doubt, Softcos sucking ass. What's the point of this crap
tigs2010 warming up for round 3.
Bad Day That Hurt GIF by Tim Poulton

Windhager has been given a 1 match suspension!

With it being best 22 next week (for 1 week only), there couldn't be much worse timing for those that traded him in this week!

He's probably most choppable for me this week anyway with Billings so not a big deal

Oliver finger:

Lets be honest .....MELB are going to give Oliver a mini Pre-season .....might as well get the finger done at the same time

When you're hiding Oliver at HB ......you know it's more than a finger

If it's a finger, you sub him off

Lets be honest .....MELB are going to give Oliver a mini Pre-season .....might as well get the finger done at the same time

When you're hiding Oliver at HB ......you know it's more than a finger

If it's a finger, you sub him off
To be fair to the guy, he's been wearing a glove for at least the last two rounds.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How does this impact Zorko's role ? ......does he get pushed to Bailey's role ?

View attachment 1961231
I would think if Cameron gets off tonight he should stay back. McKenna back from injury is a little worrying but lions can still use Lohman, Cameron and McCarthy as the main smalls with Rayner switching between mid/fwd.

If Cameron misses then maybe, but it's probably easier to cover a small forward rather than a rebounding defender with good ball use...

Guthrie not far away either! if you're up for some risky business.
schitts creek flirt GIF by CBC

My most successful seasons have been when aiming for the full premo midfield by R8 (R9 at the latest). Was a suggestion on Hat Chat and it definitely makes sense. So indeed, Guthrie could be an option!

Walsh, Oliver, Neale, Trac, ?Guthrie, Macrae/Adams (as FWD)

Players with pedigree and a reason for their cheaper price eg. injury, role change, sub etc. that can get back to it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back