Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 2 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
1, 2 or 3

Fisher to bonner, hore to Massimo (no def rooks)

Reid to Massimo, fisher to Dempsey (play reid)

Grundy to xerri, Seth to Dempsey. 👀🥲

I don't have any other "failed" picks.

You've just blown my mind with the Wines > Billings idea. By doing that I can then go Budarick up to Young. Might be the move for me. Not thinking Wines against Tigers might do well?
Think Wines might do ok, maybe hit his BE but they just have so many mids and he had low CBAs. Can't see any reason they'll give him more and JHF less either.

Doesn't take marks, didn't tackle and handball happy. Putting it down to I made a bad pick and going to move on.

Side has become incredibly interesting, following my acquisition of Gawn, while Grundy sits on the bench. Given he's not on ground, I'm giving him one more week before I pull the trigger on taking his 500K and going down to Barnett.

Terrible ranking, but early days. Perkins was first in my plans, but his article post match about his changing role and it being 'nice to get some time in there', makes me think this was a 1 week thing and will be offset by Parish returning.

Leaves Xerri who I want but can't justify making a bench change of Grundy to Xerri, when it's such a small sample size and Grundy's BE isn't out of control yet. Budarick can have one more week with a reasonable BE of 71, to see what he's like not playing in a monsoon. Leaves two pretty simple trades, knowing I have Best 18:

Wines (who only had 13 CBA's while JHF had 20) > Billings via Fyfe to midfield
Coffield > D'Ambrosio

41K remaining.

Will use Budarick and Grundy money to get to Serong or Green when I want to pull the trigger (likely post Round 3 trades)

Best 18 this week =

DEF: Naicos, Sheezel, H. Young, Massimo

MiD: Bont, Touk, Newcombe, Fyfe, Bonner, McKercher, Sanders/Roberts

RUC: RoMa, Gawn

FWD: Heeney, Z. Fisher, Billings, Sexton, D. Wilson/Dempsey

Done the exact same Wines>Billings trade (though via Jordon). Wines just isn't going to be more than an 80 average, not sure sure how I fell for that. Billings big chance of being a top 6 fwd imo at his probable lowest price.

Other trade is Clark>Dempsey

What to do with Bont? Somethins is not right. Dean is consideredView attachment 1931514
I wouldn't knee jerk yet - we all picked Bont for a reason. Had a good first half and faded like the rest of the team, plus it was pretty hot. I'd expect him to be better this week - 90 far from a horrible score but based on previous years is probably close to his floor.

Zac Reid to a warm body.. means i can do one on field fix up trade most likely. What that is, i have no idea

Hmmm...decision time.

The only certainty for me is Gibcus out.

He's in my utility spot so I guess I can pick the best of the 'missed' rookies as his replacement.

Dempsey or Jeremy Sharp the options; any thoughts on who is the better option?

Coffield, Jhye Clark can also be moved on if there's a good option but I'm not seeing one at the moment so I probably hold them.

Not jumping off Grundy. 1 good game followed by 1 poor game so I am not panicking.

If I'm playing the B/E game then Dawson is a worry; 89 isn't terrible but with a B/E of 140 he's likely to lose a bit of $ over the next few weeks.

So, thinking...

OUT: Gibcus
IN: Dempsey/Sharp

What to do with Bont? Somethins is not right. Dean is consideredView attachment 1931514
Did your players not change price? 😂

Bont has to be a hold. You can't be culling an uber for a 90 especially when he was looking every bit a 130 early.

Dimma has never tagged Bont in his life and then he has WC.

Wines, Fisher, Grundy and Coffield on field plus Clark are the bigger issues presenting. Not all of them urgent though.

Have you got spare cash? Maybe a Wines down to Billings like a few including myself are doing and Coffield up to Massimo and ride his price rises.

Do we think big Maxy is going to be a top 2 ruck or thereabouts now?

My original reasoning behind fading him was that I didn't think he'd be top 2 and my projection of 105 (priced at 92) wasn't enough upside to justify picking him when other players were more value. English on the weekend looked horrific but still managed 113, not sure if that's good because that's his floor or bad because he didn't pass the eye test at all.

If the top rucks are going to be Marshall 115, English 112, Gawn 110, then maybe I should go Grundy > Gawn this week while Gawn is still on the up. If Marshall and English are gonna be miles ahead of Gawn there's no point though. Thoughts?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hmmm...decision time.

The only certainty for me is Gibcus out.

He's in my utility spot so I guess I can pick the best of the 'missed' rookies as his replacement.

Dempsey or Jeremy Sharp the options; any thoughts on who is the better option?

Coffield, Jhye Clark can also be moved on if there's a good option but I'm not seeing one at the moment so I probably hold them.

Not jumping off Grundy. 1 good game followed by 1 poor game so I am not panicking.

If I'm playing the B/E game then Dawson is a worry; 89 isn't terrible but with a B/E of 140 he's likely to lose a bit of $ over the next few weeks.

So, thinking...

OUT: Gibcus
IN: Dempsey/Sharp
Gotta back Dawson I feel, rubbish conditions, plus if he didn't give away frees he tons up anyway.

Friday night, home game, against a young Geelong midfield he should bounce back. Too good not to.

I was a few possessions away from having half my midfield ton up. (Libba, Dawson, Martin) all got 90s

Grundy still has an achievable BE, and the cash gen to Xerri isn't enough to justify the swap imo.

Question is which out of the following are higher priority in's if you don't have them
Dempsey
Bonner
Billings
D'Ambrosio
Crouch
Holmes

For mine:

Bonner
Billings
D'Ambrosio
Dempsey

Holmes
M. Crouch

Bolded are all in my team now, for posterity

What’s the consensus on Fisher? People backing him in or trading? BE is 77 so could still get that cash gen but extremely tempted to go straight to Perkins. Seems like it could be a sideways trade, any thoughts?

For mine:

Bonner
Billings
D'Ambrosio
Dempsey
Holmes
M. Crouch
I'd swap Billings and Bonner but otherwise think this is pretty good. Only reason being is Bonner has an uber premo coming back into his position and Billings does not.

What’s the consensus on Fisher? People backing him in or trading? BE is 77 so could still get that cash gen but extremely tempted to go straight to Perkins. Seems like it could be a sideways trade, any thoughts?
Fishers role was fine. He just sucked after quarter time and Colby/Sheezel got a heap of the ball. There will be games where that ball goes to Fish. Hold for now.

Is Perkins staying mid once Parish is back? I mean based on Saturday he definitely should but who knows. Coaches are weird 😂

Grundy still has an achievable BE, and the cash gen to Xerri isn't enough to justify the swap imo.

Question is which out of the following are higher priority in's if you don't have them
Dempsey
Bonner
Billings
D'Ambrosio
Crouch
Holmes
I'd go
Billings (big upside + possible Top 6)
Dempsey (75 in the praccy + 92 R1 indicates he might be pretty consistent)
Bonner (big upside but some role risk)
Hore (well-scoring DEF rookies are absolute gold)
D'Ambrosio (has the role)
Holmes
Crouch (not that much upside tbh and conditions suited him on the weekend)

Fishers role was fine. He just sucked after quarter time and Colby/Sheezel got a heap of the ball. There will be games where that ball goes to Fish. Hold for now.

Is Perkins staying mid once Parish is back? I mean based on Saturday he definitely should but who knows. Coaches are weird 😂
Cheers mate. Leaning towards holding him, seen one comment on here saying Fish hasn’t shown an ability to score. He hit a ton 2/4 of his last games at Carlton and in the first praccy match this year, upside is definitely there but at his price can’t have him dish out 60s

Perkins had 87 percent cbas obviously parish back will effect that but surely he still gets a decent amount

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back