Game Day 2024 Fantasy - Round 3 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Team doesn't seem bad on paper, but my score is bad

690/8
(Daicos, Mckertcher, Fisher, Williams, Young, Jackson, Sharp, Crouch)

Tomorrow
NWM, Steele, D.Wilson (not taking Lazzaro's 55)
Gawn (C), Billings
Just need to hang in there until R7 and these mini byes have flushed out and see where you sit.
Which of team value or best 18/22 focused will be the short term win vs the longer game.
Just gotta roll with your strategy and hold the line on it and hope it comes up milhouse.

I'm actually wanting Serongs 118 to drop off.
Probably a touch optimistic hoping for more than 118 X 18 from a round 3 side. 😉
#Preparetobedisappointed
speeding ticket GIF

Interested to see everyones thoughts on how i should approach the VC.

I could loop Reid onfield straight away but id rather see if Howes can go over 60 as its best 18.

I have Wilson also this afternoon, if he scores well i can just loop with Sexton but if not then its a problem.

3rd i can just put Barnett onfield now for Gawn and do it but if hes a late in im completely screwed.

Thoughts on which way to go?

TEAM.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel like he is scoring what he's priced at...
Isn’t that the problem? Thats a failed pick at that price

Along with that he’s just showing no signs of a ceiling. He’s crawling along to these scores. He really needs to pop a 100+ to get cash accelerating and the apparent ability to do so is why we picked him.

If he popped a 110 then went back to these scores then that’s ok, but steady 70s-80s don’t really stack up

I could loop Reid onfield straight away but id rather see if Howes can go over 60 as its best 18.

I have Wilson also this afternoon, if he scores well i can just loop with Sexton but if not then its a problem.

3rd i can just put Barnett onfield now and do it but if hes a late in im completely screwed.

View attachment 1943875
I read that Barnett (and Gaff) didn't travel. Not 100% on that, but 99.

3rd i can just put Barnett onfield now for Gawn and do it but if hes a late in im completely screwed.

View attachment 1943875
Has Barnett travellled? You’d be able to find out by now id have thiught

If he’s travelled I wouldn’t risk it. If not your pretty safe

Where would it be listed? I found this but nothing about it.

Maybe a Ryan Daniel’s or other WA media type reporting with an update from the airport?

When does their reserves play? Look for mention of who is/isnt playing thrre

But usually traveling Emg are reported somewhere by the time they fly

Isn’t that the problem? Thats a failed pick at that price

Along with that he’s just showing no signs of a ceiling. He’s crawling along to these scores. He really needs to pop a 100+ to get cash accelerating and the apparent ability to do so is why we picked him.

If he popped a 110 then went back to these scores then that’s ok, but steady 70s-80s don’t really stack up
yeah, no doubt he is a failed pick. As is Bont, Daicos, Dawson. He's not alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back