Fixture 2024 Fixture Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I have us getting 13 wins

Did the ladder, might as well head to the 2024 draft now:

1700204439939.png

Things I noticed while time travelling:

• Pies are still umpire assisted.
  • Hinkley gunna straight sets again.
  • Carlton fans will remain unbearable for another year.
  • Brisbane really do have a tough fixture.
  • 9thdon (no finals win for another 365 days lolz)
  • Melbourne still drinking their own bath water.
  • Geelong home games assisted 12th.
  • 13thmond gathers momentum.
  • Dimma still can't stop Gold Coast from not turning up in the 2nd half of the year.
  • lol Norf

Might re-open my sports bet account and multi some of these up. #SURETHING

Last edited:

Geez Stewie Dew has lost some kegs in a hurry

And why do you need to outsource the fixture? That’s what you’re paid for you useless campaigners
My sentiments exactly - multi-million dollar organisation can't have their own 'Fixture Logistics Manager'.

All been done before.
In 1982, we played our round two fixture v Fitzroy on March 20.
March 27 signified round one when we played North Melbourne after which we were sitting at 2-0 after round one.
Round two came on April 2, when of course, we sat on our arses.
Our standalone March 20 clash was memorable for being the Richmond debut of the legendary Noel Mugavin.
Phil Egan also debuted.

Went to that game.

Was also the debut for the new MCG scoreboard with colour video.

The equally legendary Andy Preston would have debuted.

Remember Phil Egan kicking the ball the wrong way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The biggest loser​

It appears the AFL don’t expect Richmond to contend; the club has no Friday night matches and only one Thursday night clash, other than their round one game against Carlton.

The Tigers play at Norwood Oval in Gather Round and have to venture to GMHBA Stadium to play Geelong. They have also been handed an away game against Collingwood at the MCG and play at Marvel Stadium in rounds 21 and 22. They play outside Victoria seven times.
We are being screwed

In case no one has realised, the reaming from the AFL has started.

Gold Coast away and then a 5 day break into the thursday game against Carlton

That's now on top of getting dumped on a suburban dog track for gather round.

Hope everyone is prepared for Kardinia Park as well.
mrw-i-see-a-wire-gif-is-being-kept-out-of-top-spot-142610.gif

The biggest loser​

It appears the AFL don’t expect Richmond to contend; the club has no Friday night matches and only one Thursday night clash, other than their round one game against Carlton.

The Tigers play at Norwood Oval in Gather Round and have to venture to GMHBA Stadium to play Geelong. They have also been handed an away game against Collingwood at the MCG and play at Marvel Stadium in rounds 21 and 22. They play outside Victoria seven times.
As expected

No, we play at the G because we are told to. Make more money at K Park unless the crowd is 85k plus at the G.
Maybe the AFL with all their broadcast money should subsidise geelong for lost money so AFL, MCC and opposition members can actually go to the game

Remove this Banner Ad

Back