Draft Profile 2024 Mid Season draft prospects

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 26, 2007
Darwin
AFL Club
West Coast
Couldnt find a specific 2024 Mid Season draft thread.

So already we can see clubs may be targeting a ruck or tall defender to help cover injury or lack of depth in that area. Some clubs will be looking for a more mature immediate impact recruit where others may look at a 19 or 20 year okd who has improved since their draft year. Some clubs may have a target already planned.

As an Eagles follower I see a need for a mature ruck who can actually stay fit would be nice to help the kids develop.

So over the next 14 weeks lets see what players are putting their hand up and playing well that would fill a need at a club. And any rumours of players linked to clubs.

Tigers have gibcus out for year also. Would think a KPD would be on the radar

I wonder if the eagles are in the position to get the first pick in the MSD and the dont have any spots available they'd ask gaff to retire?
If we have a spot available I'd go best performed regardless of position.
Wing, hbf, kpd. Anywhere really

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s based on the ladder from the weekend before the midweek, mid season draft.
But clubs need list spots right? Or if they have long term injuries etc. There’s nowhere to see if clubs have remaining list spots (whether that’s passing on last years draft or ssp period)

He has been on the radar for the last couple but never seems to get a shot. Likewise Boyd Woodcock who kicked off his VFL season yesterday with 44 disposals and 2 goals…
Yeah I know, I was keen last year too. Hes been added the the leadership group in our vfl side and is now VC. His first 2 games have been excellent, looks to have taken another step up. With the Gibcus injury I think there's a fair chance we take him.

Deakyn Smith (ex Melbourne rookie) was one of North VFL sides best yesterday. Provided some good run and carry off back and had some excellent moments by foot.

Think Kobe Ryan will come into calculations again come the mid season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back