Opinion 2024 Player X vs Y vs Z

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm struggling here ....do I

Trade Wines to Heeney .....maybe 15 point better ave and cash gen

OR

Trade Sam Berry to a sharp / T. Berry ....and then Fisher to Heeney, thus retaining Wines

Wines seems the more reliable and better bye .....but Sam Berry will make more cash, but likely be a 80-85 ave

Help please
Bye Sam

Who should I cull for Heeney

Nick Martin or Zac Fisher?

Thomas Berry or Cadman or Seth Campbell?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sexton easily

88 - 60 today

Thank me later
You do know …. Ballarat ground is T. Berry’s home ground …. family lived just up the road

He’ll have a host of family & friends …. as well as knowing every blade of grass on that oval

Bont v Butters v Dunks .

Player I'm looking at getting next week.
Can only get one.

If I get Butters or Dunks .
I tink 200k plus for an upgrade once the cows moo.

I Dont Think So French GIF by Rosanna Pansino

Sheezel vs Ryan vs Houston?

I think all 3 of these have Young covered and with all of them having smaller break-evens than Young, that trade feels a no-brainer.

I haven't incluuded NWM for now, as I'd prefer to see a little more from him and already have some $$$ in the bank - so don't need his value.

Sheezel vs Ryan vs Houston?

I think all 3 of these have Young covered and with all of them having smaller break-evens than Young, that trade feels a no-brainer.

I haven't incluuded NWM for now, as I'd prefer to see a little more from him and already have some $$$ in the bank - so don't need his value.
Sheezel

Yeo vs Farrell vs Jordan Clark?

All similar price. All have scored over 100 in their first 2 weeks (Yeo has a 96 in there). This is player will most likely be a place warmer, just for some points in the short-medium term while some rookies make $ and then they will most likely be upgraded at some point.

Who has the better scoring power? Yeo I know has his injury concerns but has he turned the corner? I am cautious of being sucked in by him but maybe he is the best option?

My other defenders currently are: Daicos, Stewart, Mass, Howes, and the injured Gibcus, Coffield. I am able to carry an injured rookie or 2 with the bye rounds but looking to trade Gibcus given he's out all year.

I do fall about 14k short of NWM, he may have been the best option.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Yeo vs Farrell vs Jordan Clark?

All similar price. All have scored over 100 in their first 2 weeks (Yeo has a 96 in there). This is player will most likely be a place warmer, just for some points in the short-medium term while some rookies make $ and then they will most likely be upgraded at some point.

Who has the better scoring power? Yeo I know has his injury concerns but has he turned the corner? I am cautious of being sucked in by him but maybe he is the best option?

My other defenders currently are: Daicos, Stewart, Mass, Howes, and the injured Gibcus, Coffield. I am able to carry an injured rookie or 2 with the bye rounds but looking to trade Gibcus given he's out all year.

I do fall about 14k short of NWM, he may have been the best option.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.
Yeo will break your season and your soul unfortunately.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back