Resource 2024 Provisional AFL Draft Order – NOW UP TO DATE (but not live)

Remove this Banner Ad

This thread is for the 2024 Draft Order. Some of these picks were traded as future pick trades in the 2023 trade period.

Through the trade period I will try and keep it as up to date as possible, but I am one person so please be patient.

I have also set up threadmarks on the round updates, and will do the same through the trade period as picks change hands. This allows you to put the thread in reader mode, only seeing updates, or to jump back and forth to particular trades that may be of interest. To access this feature please use the button at the top right corner of the thread.

Tag me if you notice anything that isn't quite right!

To embed this elsewhere on the forum please copy and paste the code below:
Code:
[MEDIA="googlespreadsheetnew"]1n1YAIVCRJySsA_ZndFNoSogTCA9CzQNQdTZjCge_KMg[/MEDIA]

Last edited:
Yeah that's a shame, surprised liveladders.com is not working. I wonder if that bloke who runs the squiggly still posts around here, his site has a live ladder must get the data from somewhere somehow. I'll have a look as well if I find anything I'll DM.
Final Siren is his handle

Interesting tidbit here, given the 4th round pick trade speculations we've made from time to time:

Currently clubs can only trade their picks for the season they are in and one year in advance, although there are caveats on that, including having to hold future second and third-round picks to be allowed to trade a future first-round pick.

I wouldn't say it's 100% official but it does align with seeing clubs spending time (and now whole seasons) with no 1st and 4th round pick.

Round 9, 2024 New

Round 10, 2024 New
Round 11, 2024 New
Round 12, 2024 New

Remove this Banner Ad

Back