2024 Rolling ALL-Australian Team

Remove this Banner Ad

New rule: you can only nominate opposition players. If your player is worthy, someone else will bring them up. THEN you can chip in.
I think supporters watch their own team the best and don’t get skewed by public opinion.
Personally I don’t watch every second of neutral games so my judgement is less educated on opposition.
If you’ve played that opposition you have a better read.
Also people aren’t watching freo on Sunday grave yard shift so I nominate freo players to help out the many.

I think supporters watch their own team the best and don’t get skewed by public opinion.
Personally I don’t watch every second of neutral games so my judgement is less educated on opposition.
If you’ve played that opposition you have a better read.
Also people aren’t watching freo on Sunday grave yard shift so I nominate freo players to help out the many.
I reckon you underestimate the number of footy tragics on this forum, especially early in the season, who catch a few games a week or even see most.

It's a higher value response to give a neutral perspective on other players, even if they're playing for a team you dislike.

I mean as long as you don't ONLY bring up your own club's "locks", it's okay. Otherwise it probably belongs more on your own club's board.

Starting with a predicted side.

B. L. Ryan, Taylor, Quaynor
HB. Whitfield, Ballard, Blakey
C. Merrett, Serong, Warner
HF. Heeney, Curnow, Petracca
F. Greene, Ugle-Hagan, Rankine
Foll. Marshall, T. Green, Daicos
Inter. Rozee, Jackson, Anderson, Bontempelli

Please note that I do not endorse the use of inside midfielders on the wings. But confident the selectors will revert to type.

I watch 50% of games which means I will see Norf, Fremantle and West Coast a handful of times per year

B Ryan Taylor McCartin
HB Houston Ballard Powell
C Guilden Serong Anderson
HF Heeney Curnow Rozee
F Cal Browne Hogan Daniels

Ruck Gawn T Green Daicos

Int McKay, Warner, Rowell, Grundy

Please note that I do not endorse the use of inside midfielders on the wings. But confident the selectors will revert to type.
Good team.

I'd take Quaynor, Bont, Ballard, Ugly Hagan out
Bring in Rowell, Kelly, May, Hogan

I'd move Heeney to starting mid, moving Daicos to HB and pushing Blakey back a line to Quaynor (out).

Blakey - only had one strong game (same with Gulden). Cripps is tracking well but there are enough contested players with Serong, Greene and Rowell, not to mention Heeney.

Ruck is up in the air with Grundy and Gawn having a good game and an average one so no issues with Marshall for now.

Didn't watch Jackson much but haven't minded Balta (can play anywhere) and Gawn and Grundy both with one great game, one average game.

Sent from my Pixel 8 Pro using Tapatalk

Last edited:
lol grundy. get the hell out of that team.

Bont disappeared in the 2nd half and got smashed by Oliver. Bont can earn his way into the team which he will but not now 😀

Love the team, I feel though if you’re going to put mids on the wing brayshaw the best two way mid in the game should get a gig.
He should of been in the squad last year his numbers as a two way running machine were better then Josh Daicos the starting winger.

Nice team but Idun has to be in there over Quaynor

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Darcy Moore looks a lock. Finished 9th in the Pies B & F last year and got the nod. Currently in their top 23 or 24 in the B & F so, knowing the competence of the AA selectors, should be safe.

;)

Darcy Moore looks a lock. Finished 9th in the Pies B & F last year and got the nod. Currently in their top 23 or 24 in the B & F so, knowing the competence of the AA selectors, should be safe.

;)
King had a meh night and still kicked 3 on the spud. He's a walking goal at the minute like he has been for most of his career, 2023 was an anomaly.

King had a meh night and still kicked 3 on the spud. He's a walking goal at the minute like he has been for most of his career, 2023 was an anomaly.
Moore wasn’t really playing on Max last night. Was mostly Frampton. Moore was mostly lining up on Membrey, so that he’d be able to exploit the whopping 15cm height advantage.

I present to you nasiah wanganeen-milera
war space GIF

So if the Saints make finals, Which saints players do you see get in the AA best 22?

Sinclair? NWM? Steele? Max King? Seb Ross?
Wangmil a very good chance. Weapon. Wilkie. Marshall was very stiff last year. Got about 20 more coaches votes than English. Max a chance, but would need to start dominating. Sinclair may struggle to make his 3rd in a row after missing last week and then looking way underdone last night. Might take a couple more weeks to get back up to speed. Steele has started very well so he’d be a chance at his 3rd.

They’d be our main chances.

How about your boys?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back