Trades 2024 Round 2 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would love Fisher to get dropped as that would make the decision to move him in on very easy. But as it stands, he gets one more week to find that pre-season form.

So looking at probably just Gibcus / Reid -> Hore. They will be super conservative with Reid so got to move him on either this week or next. The other will be Mass next week if he backs it up.

Let’s say he shits the bed and scores 40.

Still goes on the bubble averaging 80

Which other defenders at his price or less could conceivably average 80 on the bubble?

Howes, Hore, Zilliams… all of which I have.

Anyone else?
The 122 only stays in his rotation for one week

If he pumps out a 40 this kills his cash gen for weeks which makes the pick potentially a little bit more complicated

Albeit unlikely he could also get injured this week

Hey guys,

I'm abit stuck and hoping someone can throw a suggestion or see something I can't :sweatsmile:

I only have $67,500 - I'm happy to use 3 trades if I need to.

Options 1
Sanders -> Cadman (via Reid)
Gibcus -> Massimo

Option 2
Dawson -> Serong
Gibcus -> Mass
Grundy -> Heeney (via Jackson)

Option 3
Dawson -> M.Crouch or similar price range
Fisher -> Heeney
Gibcus -> Mass

Thank you 🙏

1710892562981.png

Hey guys,

I'm abit stuck and hoping someone can throw a suggestion or see something I can't :sweatsmile:

Options 1
Gibcus -> Massimo

Option 2
Dawson -> Serong
Gibcus -> Mass

Option 3
Fisher -> Heeney
Gibcus -> Mass

Thank you 🙏

View attachment 1933546

Don’t trade out Dawson. He will dominate all of their AO games

Hey guys,

Options 1
Gibcus -> Massimo

Option 2
Dawson -> Serong
Gibcus -> Mass

Option 3
Fisher -> Heeney
Gibcus -> Mass

Thank you 🙏

View attachment 1933546
You have a great team so please take this with the kind natured spirit it is intended, but they are rubbish trades.

Trading any of Dawson, Sanders or Grundy is not the answer.

If you really feel compelled this week to trade I'd look at any combination of Fish/Gibcus/Reid to Billings/D'Am/Hore, but I'd be inclined to just move on one of your injured defenders and otherwise hold.

Cheers, I just can't work out how to get the extra $ to get Fisher -> Heeney? :think:

Maybe Grundy -> Heeney?
Does Grundy to xerri then fisher to Heeney work? Obviously a tad risky but it’s an option.

It’s not the end of the world if you don’t have Heeney either. I went for the same forward structure of 1 premo and fisher at F2, but I did start Heeney. His scores won’t be drastically different to teams that started Flanders or Jackson like yourself.

I don’t hate the idea of going Grundy straight to Heeney either like you suggested. It could backfire if Grundy goes big this week but I feel like Heeney is just as likely to be a keeper in his position.

Just keep in mind your defence will need some work next week. I don’t love going early on Massimo though

You have a great team so please take this with the kind natured spirit it is intended, but they are rubbish trades.

Trading any of Dawson, Sanders or Grundy is not the answer.

If you really feel compelled this week to trade I'd look at any combination of Fish/Gibcus/Reid to Billings/D'Am/Hore, but I'd be inclined to just move on one of your injured defenders and otherwise hold.
Cheers buddy!

In an ideal situation i'd just go Gibcus -> Mass but I'm about $10k short hence need to find the extra cash.

1) Is it worth trying to get Heeney into the below?

2) Is it worth getting both of T Berry and Billings into the below. If only one, which would you take? Im thinking of getting rid of Laz for one of them. Not sure who I’d trade out for both. And if I got T Berry in I feel like I have half the suns forward line.

1710894513515.jpeg

Hey guys,

Options 1
Gibcus -> Massimo

Option 2
Dawson -> Serong
Gibcus -> Mass

Option 3
Fisher -> Heeney
Gibcus -> Mass

Thank you 🙏

View attachment 1933546
Trading out Sanders is a definite no. Will finish top 3 in the Rising Star and will get to $400k despite his coach being a flog.

If you really need the cash to get Mass for Gibcus, I would even be tempted to get rid of Reid for Cadman or Dempsey. West Coast will get thumped in many games and as a result Reid's scores will be all over the place .

I would sit tight without Heeney. Bringing Heeney in is chasing points.

Do not trade out Dawson. You picked him for a reason.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Might sit tight this week given its best 18 for this week. One blank with Z Williams bye unless Phillips plays. Pretty happy with a 4277 ranking and beating WaynesWorld19 in the Crows league, but no doubt that's as good as it will get.
Pffttt ....That's no great achievement ;)

Hey guys,

Options 1
Gibcus -> Massimo

Option 2
Dawson -> Serong
Gibcus -> Mass

Option 3
Fisher -> Heeney
Gibcus -> Mass

Thank you 🙏

View attachment 1933546
Don't trade out uninjured premo's. Dawson will be fine.

I'd do Rawlinson to Cadman/TBerry
Gibcus and ZReid to Coffield and Hore.

Another option for cash would be Fisher to Billings, but you have quite a few donuts this week, better to get rid of them and deal with Fisher next week.

A little friendly advice for next season, but never start less than 29 green dots. We will all have dead rookies soon enough to use for looping, but cash gen is the most important thing in the early rounds.

Does Grundy to xerri then fisher to Heeney work? Obviously a tad risky but it’s an option.

It’s not the end of the world if you don’t have Heeney either. I went for the same forward structure of 1 premo and fisher at F2, but I did start Heeney. His scores won’t be drastically different to teams that started Flanders or Jackson like yourself.

I don’t hate the idea of going Grundy straight to Heeney either like you suggested. It could backfire if Grundy goes big this week but I feel like Heeney is just as likely to be a keeper in his position.

Just keep in mind your defence will need some work next week. I don’t love going early on Massimo though
Grundy is not a trade this week. BE of 57 rucking against old man Goldie and/or Draper.

He’s not, i agree but I think you’ll find Grundy to Xerri will be a popular trade next week if their scores are similar. If you’re desperate to get Heeney, it’s an option, but not one I’d necessarily do myself
Yeah that's fair.

Personally I'd only upgrade Grundy to English or Marshall. If you get Xerri it's another trade you'll need to make further down the round.

currently going;

O.Mcdonald
Gibcus
N.Martin

to

Dean
McKerch
Hogan (cop his huge price rise and big score v eagles, then down to McKay possibly?)

thoughts

Dean won't be playing this week. Will be replaced by Frampton.
ah true rough, any other suitable options?

draper for freo may be getting a call up and could hang around a while - obviously wait a couple weeks to check his scoring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back