Game Day 2024 Round 3 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Did I sound the Daicos defence alarm or something?

He’s been ******* s**t tonight
"One small step for Naicos, one giant leap for the SC Community." (WW19)

For many of us, the statement made by WW19 as he stepped onto the SC Board March 28, 2024

0/0

Traded Daicos out this week. 109. Not happy nor unhappy with the decision yet, glad he didn't go big. Will drop ~25k and have a ~180 BE so if he cops a tag next week and goes sub-100 then I'm laughing.

I traded him to Sheezel, but it also allows me to bring in Touk next week without using 3 trades, so I'm content with the decision for now.

Daicos should be docked 20 points for his post game comments.

"Fin Macrae unbelievable".
"Lachie Shultz unsung hero".

Spare me.

Stick to the chips, Nicky.

Imagine trading Daicos for a 110 in a tough matchup 🤣🤣

Cracking Up Lol GIF

0/0

Traded Daicos out this week. 109. Not happy nor unhappy with the decision yet, glad he didn't go big. Will drop ~25k and have a ~180 BE so if he cops a tag next week and goes sub-100 then I'm laughing.

I traded him to Sheezel, but it also allows me to bring in Touk next week without using 3 trades, so I'm content with the decision for now.

But Sav, group think!!!!!!!

Who's in the wings to take BT's place .....who have the networks been developing in the wings ??
No one. They’re lazy.
People are forced to watch anyway.
They just roll out ex players…
The best ones were always pro’s, Dennis, Bruce, even though Bruce annoyed me.
Even if you watch on Kayo/Fox the free to air games are commentated by Seven.
I think Matty Hill (horse racing caller) does a great job, professional commentator, but there was a heap of whining about him (even around here) when he called a game a week or so ago.

Naicos is finished as SC premo this year. They're not feeding him and honouring his cheap little leads anymore. Can't save his score with hard ball and tackles either. He is finished
Congratulations

You've officially been honoured with the prestigious award of

The no far Ken idea of 2024 gold medal dopey campaigner who dribbles sh1t for a living award.

In your mums basement what would you prefer as your prize?

Option A
A photo of a lama with a shaved ass
Option B
A photo of a goat with a hairy ass

Let me know - and as previously offered - suggested- God I bloody hope - you'll offer to catch up in person and I can bring your "soft" prize to your mums basement.

PS - happy to travel

I think Matty Hill (horse racing caller) does a great job, professional commentator, but there was a heap of whining about him (even around here) when he called a game a week or so ago.
Thought he was excellent calling the Dees game

Congratulations

The no far Ken idea of 2024 gold medal dopey campaigner who dribbles sh1t for a living award.

Option A
Option B

Let me know - and as previously offered - suggested- God I bloody hope - you'll offer to catch up in person and I can bring your "soft" prize to your mums basement.

PS - happy to travel

Llama Alpaca GIF by Luxy Media

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No one. They’re lazy.
Jason Bennett ftw ;)

Congratulations

Option A
Option B

PS - happy to travel
Sick Burn GIF by MOODMAN

Congratulations

Option A
Option B

PS - happy to travel
POTY so far!:hearteyes:

Daicos should be docked 20 points for his post game comments.

"Fin Macrae unbelievable".
"Lachie Shultz unsung hero".

Spare me.

Stick to the chips, Nicky.

Obviously your not one of the cool coaches with Naicos and letting everyone know about it...

Im Out Amy Poehler GIF by FOX TV

Congratulations

Option A
Option B

PS - happy to travel
Brutalised by the tox. Incredible!
:fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

No one. They’re lazy.
This.

Drew Mophett was one of my all time favs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back