Past #22: Todd Goldstein - has advised NMFC he will seek opportunity at Essendon in '24 - 316 NM games/156 goals/'15 SBM/'15 AA/most hitouts in lge history

Remove this Banner Ad

Swans academy ;)
On a sidenote, it's a crock of crap it's used purely to develop players, all it does ingrained them with swans culture, history etc, so a few of them will find a way back to the swans.

Very good news that we have another F/S in future years.Congrats to Goldy and family.He is on AA form.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surprised getting so many votes in that thread.

I didn't think it was one of Goldstein's best this year, thought very good in third quarter but probably just behind Maric in the first half - broke about even for mine, neither that influential but there is no doubt he has stepped up as a player.

Surprised getting so many votes in that thread.

I didn't think it was one of Goldstein's best this year, thought very good in third quarter but probably just behind Maric in the first half - broke about even for mine, neither that influential but there is no doubt he has stepped up as a player.
You said earlier that he got beaten by Maric.... now you are backtracking...

You said earlier that he got beaten by Maric.... now you are backtracking...

I watched the replay and underestimated his influence in the third quarter. (I also realize McDonald was not as bad as first thought)

Maybe he wasn't beaten per se, broke about even and I certainly didn't think he was in our top few this week. He is damaging when he starts getting clean taps for sure.

Didn't think it was his best game, but he was influential when it mattered. Those intercepts were brilliant!

On a side note, he won the Brent Croswell medal for best on ground (granted it was voted by the ch7 commentators).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back