Both
  • 198+
  • Have a twin brother
  • Country kids
  • People have differing opinions on what's their best postion
  • Can play forward, back or in the ruck
  • Good contested marks
  • Have mongerel in them and don't mine it physical

Hopefully we have one at each end of the field.

How about the hands?!

Geez he hits the ball well. Doesn't look the best skilled, but has great hands.

I like Durdin too, check my views as he moves very well, but he seems more a Petrie type than physical type like this guy. (off just the vision I've seen, not pretending to know otherwise)

The two of them (fingers and toes crossed) stay fit without all the injury issues could be very handy players and work well together - especially knowing we already have Brown who is already a very good fwd with upside to come when 100% fit and pre-season IMO.

Last edited:
2015+AFL+Draft+Combine+nl1H1l1fFjil.jpg

His back leg is level with the testers shin. Based on that I think he can only get 30cms off the ground.

Here's a hint: See those blue stick thingies attached to the pole...Guess what they're used for?

Just had a look at the club website and in one of the Utah videos he isn't there when the draftees are introduced to the players. Anyone know if he went over or not? If he didn't has the club given a reason?

most likely because he doesn't have passport or that its not up to date.
It's a pity, that we couldn't organise that quickly within a week. The draft was a week ago tomorrow.

In saying that, he could potentially still be flying over on a separate flight.

It's a pity, that we couldn't organise that quickly within a week. The draft was a week ago tomorrow.

In saying that, he could potentially still be flying over on a separate flight.
It takes about 3 weeks to get a passport. 1 if you pay ridiculous fees for a rush order and then you're at the mercy of Aus Post to deliver.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ESTA is literally the easiest thing to get. Doesn't take 24 hours. You fill out an online questionnaire and it's instantaneous, provided you have a passport, of course.

I'm a bit of a fan of this kid already. Thanks for the photo! Good to see the boys are back! Glad he's there with Drewie for mentoring reasons! :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back