Past #25: Robbie Tarrant - traded to RFC for CCJ&picks - 2yr deal at RFC - 174 NM games/44 NM goals - retires 13/7/23 effective immediately

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If he wants anymore than his current dollars trade him while he has decent value.

50 games in 8 years can't be forgotten.

Trade him for a packet of peanuts while he has some value. Have been saying for 6 years that this guy is talentless. Any half decent hack can look good in the backline when the team is playing well. The half decent backmen can hold there own when team is playing bad. Can't get 10 cm off the ground. No spring in his legs. Useless pathetic worst player to don a norf jumper.

If he wants anymore than his current dollars trade him while he has decent value.

50 games in 8 years can't be forgotten.

Trade him for a packet of peanuts while he has some value. Have been saying for 6 years that this guy is talentless. Any half decent hack can look good in the backline when the team is playing well. The half decent backmen can hold there own when team is playing bad. Can't get 10 cm off the ground. No spring in his legs. Useless pathetic worst player to don a norf jumper.

Wow.... It is true, losses create crazy posts in BF...

1. No one cares what you've been saying.
2. Join date 2013. It's not 6 years so who were you before that?
2. How many posts out of your 1660 have not been about Tarrant

We have won 3 out of 13 inside 50 counts this year - the backline has been under siege. Tarrant has been a shining light of this darkest of years.

We have won 3 out of 13 inside 50 counts this year - the backline has been under siege. Tarrant has been a shining light of this darkest of years.
Worst player at our club. Offers no rebound. Cant jump 10 cm off the ground. Gets beaten easily when on a half decent forward. I've watched enough footy in my time to have called him a dud 6 years ago and I stand by my summary of him.
Dud Delist/Trade.

Worst player at our club. Offers no rebound. Cant jump 10 cm off the ground. Gets beaten easily when on a half decent forward. I've watched enough footy in my time to have called him a dud 6 years ago and I stand by my summary of him.
Dud Delist/Trade.

Gee a tad harsh I think anyone potting the bookends of our team are failing to see what's happening in the middle. We allow teams to waltz through with zero pressure and allow about 20 minutes to decide who they should hit-on-the-tit.
The only reason I question playing Petrie and Waite is their respective ages, neither will see success at NMFC during the remainder of their careers. Tarrant has enough footy ahead of him to make him valuable.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back