Past #25: Robbie Tarrant - traded to RFC for CCJ&picks - 2yr deal at RFC - 174 NM games/44 NM goals - retires 13/7/23 effective immediately

Remove this Banner Ad

If the poor bastard finally gets healthy, we will have him, Waite and even Hansen who could conceivably switch between either end of the ground as needed. Gotta be good.
Love the new avatar

Happy for Taz to have a crack as a KPD in 2015 (even if it's just learning the ropes in the VFL in preparation for '16) - we need to continue to get everything we can out of what we already have on our list rather than hoping for master trade moves and draft miracles.

Like it or not he's NMFC and I'll back him in until he hangs them up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's the thing. Throw ur f***ing weight around a bit. If I was that bit I'd be taking people out down at the shops. Why? Cause I can!!!!

And there's a good chance if TT looked like Robbie he'd never get past a mirror without needing a quick pit stop.

Its funny when i suggested Taz moving back i got slammed from many on this board.
Good to see the club is thinking that way as if(big if) he can get fit he could make a go of that role.
You aren't alone.

Definitely worth a try.

Way prefer him up forward.

Not agile enough for defence.
I tend to agree. As a defender, it's not enough merely being happy for your man not to mark it. Just picture Taz nudging his man under the ball, and once it goes over their head he is pretty much out of the contest, while the natural defender would then help sweep the ball away from the area, to be run out by the smaller players. Can Taz do that? Is he agile enough once it hits the ground?

Happy to just see him recover and get to 100% fitness. Then depending on how everyone else is going, we can determine if there is a spot for him, and where.

Cool. Concrete hands will see him in the running for the Golden Fist.

Not that it is worth a pinch of camel poo but the last l saw Scooter was leading the golden fist. Did he end up winning it?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back