Retired #26: Cale Hooker - Has announced his retirement at season's end šŸ·

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure if serious..

Very serious - WA clubs will have to draft well,brilliantly develop their players, as well as retaining their players.

The last 5 years has been a struggle at attract good players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How players have left WA in that time?

Some WA players have returned but mainly fringe players or young players. Some interstate players have returned to their states, though mainly fringe at that time - WA Clubs can't attract good quality free agents, especially seeing Freo are a good team. Continues like this in the next 5 to 10 years then WA clubs are in for a world of pain, which is bad for the AFL.

Don't be surprised if Fremantle throw the kitchen sink at Cale Hooker.

Yes - But how many good WA players have returned home in the last 5 years ?
That's because WA is shithouse...

Ya see, I can say that because I was born and raised there. It's a rule, look it up.

That's because WA is shithouse...

Ya see, I can say that because I was born and raised there. It's a rule, look it up.

The AFL didn't have this issue 10 or 15 years ago !

The team is much better now that Hurley has stepped up and shown that he can take the number one forward - It gives the defence more flexibility and stops Hooker always taking the number one defender.

The team is much better now that Hurley has stepped up and shown that he can take the number one forward - It gives the defence more flexibility and stops Hooker always taking the number one defender.

Allows Hooker to position himself a lot better to take those intercept marks and spoils.

I think Hooker has had a better start to the year than 2014.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back