Retired #26: Cale Hooker - Has announced his retirement at season's end 🍷

Remove this Banner Ad

Stoked this guy is signed up, or there would be stupid conversation about him being traded at the moment.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

When's his contract ever been a consideration in trade talks. Maybe we could swap him for Savage or Hill?

Great start the year, keeps getting better and better.
Saints game was a bit of a hiccup, couple of turn overs which led to goals but great to see him improving!
Will he or Hurls take Travis tomorrow?

I was much drunker than I thought at the Hawthorn game then (thanks Lance Uppercut you prick). I could have sworn they were at the city end.
I remember because I was on the boundary of the opposite wing and he didn't pass me :p.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Averaging 11 marks (league leader) and has barely conceded a goal this year. I would have him as winning our B&F right now.

Him & Stanton tied before tonight. Hooker the clear leader after tonight.

Him & Stanton tied before tonight. Hooker the clear leader after tonight.
Stants 1st 2 games were meh, Hooker hasn't played a bad game all year, conceded 3 goals in 7 gaes. Hooker is clear cut 1st

Would have to be All Australian right now.

Plenty of good defenders out there but hes going as good as any. Hes actually starting to take marks and start the setup of play like Scarlett changed the game as a defender and how guys like Harley and Lake continued it on.

Would have to be All Australian right now.

Plenty of good defenders out there but hes going as good as any. Hes actually starting to take marks and start the setup of play like Scarlett changed the game as a defender and how guys like Harley and Lake continued it on.

he's been doing that for 2 years now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back