AFL Player #28: Xavier Duursma šŸ¹

Archery or no archery?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

anyone else getting early Jordan Dawson vibes from Duurs (Nice mark, reads the play, brave, kicks goals) ?
Nope. Will be pleasantly surprised if he gets there but he's not been at the same level as Dawson was at Sydney despite having a good start to his career.

Any insights into why?
Kenny seems to be a coach for all the players, rather than favourites. Though i may be way off there
my friendā€™s dad heard from a former port playerā€™s dad that if you were on the outer you wouldnā€™t get any face time with ken, but that was back in like 2013 so idk if thatā€™s still how he operates (sounds like it isnā€™t)

my friendā€™s dad heard from a former port playerā€™s dad that if you were on the outer you wouldnā€™t get any face time with ken, but that was back in like 2013 so idk if thatā€™s still how he operates (sounds like it isnā€™t)
Sounds about right

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You have done well here.

We haven't lost many players over the last decade that have gone on to be better players at their new club, but feel like Duursma could break this trend.

Has genuine courage, straight lines the ball like few players in the competition.

Just needs a good run at it injury wise and he will shine.

You have done well here.

We haven't lost many players over the last decade that have gone on to be better players at their new club, but feel like Duursma could break this trend.

Has genuine courage, straight lines the ball like few players in the competition.

Just needs a good run at it injury wise and he will shine.
Straight lines the ball like few in the competition? Iā€™m sorry what šŸ˜‚

Ken's a communist plant by the Chinese government so this is not necessarily a bad thing.

Back