Competitions 2nd Player sponsor prize draw now open for entry

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi player sponsors,

It is with much pleasure I announce the 2nd player sponsor prize draw now open for entry-

TRAIN WITH THE TEAM
Thursday 1st May 5.30-7.30pm
North Melbourne Football Club

Spend an evening with your sponsored player and for those who are interested, train with the team at Arden Street (no experience needed). You will also enjoy a tour of the club, bbq and drinks with the players.

Please send your entry/entries to gokangas, cut off date for entry is Friday 18th April.
Winners will be notified immediately after the draw.

Good luck to all and GO ROOS
:):footy::thumbsu:

Last edited:
Note to all player sponsors re your Big Footy Gold or Platinum memberships-

Chief is currently in the process of allocating the memberships so hold tight, hopefully all will be taken care of in a day or two.

This is a selfish request, but is there any way we can bring FORWARD the closing date and drawing of the winner to Friday 18th April (still leaving almost 3 weeks from when it opened for people to enter)?

That way, any interstate entrants such as myself would have adequate time to plan ahead to attend if they were fortunate enough to win.

Totally understandable if this is not possible, but just a friendly suggesting.

Go North!

This is a selfish request, but is there any way we can bring FORWARD the closing date and drawing of the winner to Friday 18th April (still leaving almost 3 weeks from when it opened for people to enter)?

That way, any interstate entrants such as myself would have adequate time to plan ahead to attend if they were fortunate enough to win.

Totally understandable if this is not possible, but just a friendly suggesting.

Go North!

See no reason why we cannot bring the cut off date forward so as to make it easier for our interstate sponsors to attend if their name is drawn as a prize winner.
Will adjust cut off date now - good luck and go roos.

See no reason why we cannot bring the cut off date forward so as to make it easier for our interstate sponsors to attend if their name is drawn as a prize winner.
Will adjust cut off date now - good luck and go roos.

New closing date noted - will draw soon after April 18.

Thank you so much guys! Really appreciate that accomodation.

Hey KL, at the last sponsor function the BF crew had our photo taken with the 4 cups and our 3 players. How would we go about getting a copy of that?

Hi Rob, ChopChop asked me the same question via a bf message the other day so I have contacted Jay at the club to see if he can get his hands on some copy photos for you guys.
Will give you an update as soon as available.

Hey KL, at the last sponsor function the BF crew had our photo taken with the 4 cups and our 3 players. How would we go about getting a copy of that?

Delighted to let you know that Jay has forwarded me a copy of the photo which I will forward onto all of you.
The photo is a real treasure, get excited

So do the player sponsors have to chase down their photos? I assumed they got sent out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah sorry about that. I probably shouldn't have commented.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's with the attitude towards chazdog? It would have been quicker (and albeit a lot more helpful) to just answer his question.
Yeh. Im a bit more disappointed that my obvious post hasnt appeared to cover why it was so obvious in the first place.

Happy Easter! At least the following six BF members have got something out of a miserable footy weekend.

The winners are:

tazaa
BTron
Luke72
trueroo
jimbobaroo
Countryroo

Hope you enjoy. There may be a few messages to deliver to individual players on behalf of other BF folk so get ready to take note.

Happy Easter! At least the following six BF members have got something out of a miserable footy weekend.

The winners are:

tazaa
BTron
Luke72
trueroo
jimbobaroo
Countryroo

Thanks gokangas for yet another outstanding draw, I am certain our 6 winners will be over the moon with excitement, (putting that horrendous effort yesterday aside- as hard as I am finding it to do)
I will now send a bf msg to winners notifying them of their win.

In the meantime if anything comes up that prevents any of our winners from attending this event could you please advise me so I can arrange for gokangas to draw another winner/s.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back