Past #30: Jarrad Waite - will retire at end 2018 - 60 NM games/120+ NM goals - Shinboner - thanks W80

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow... seriously waite? Injured already?

He probably is just scratching/stretching himself, but the amount of times this guy got injured at carlton, wouldnt surprise me if he actually is injured.

For all you north Melbourne supporters, get used to injury scares, everytime you see him walk awkwardly, go off the ground, take a mark kick a ball etc etc, youll be saying please dont be injured lol. The guy is just seriously injury prone, im surprised hes body is still going after been injured so many times lol.

Yeah a fit Waite would have been handy to take the out of form and injured Blacks spot in the finals... Im already guessing Waite will play about 12 games as back up next year.. Im more interested in seeing how Brown and Wood go next year...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very true, applying for job after job isn't fun after a while.
Sure isn't. I needed a temp job for a few months before I moved and I couldn't get anywhere near a job in my field. Even basic lab work (they'd rather take tafe lab tech students). Almost took a woollies warehouse job before a recruitment agency came in to save the day.

Was a massive eye opener though. As a lab tech in a hospital 99.9% of the researchers treat you like a s**t kicker. Not sure where the high and mighty attitude comes from when the majority only have 3 year degrees behind them. I'll never look down on another worker...unless they are female :thumbsu:

He probably is just scratching/stretching himself, but the amount of times this guy got injured at carlton, wouldnt surprise me if he actually is injured.

For all you north Melbourne supporters, get used to injury scares, everytime you see him walk awkwardly, go off the ground, take a mark kick a ball etc etc, youll be saying please dont be injured lol. The guy is just seriously injury prone, im surprised hes body is still going after been injured so many times lol.

You're right.

Every time he so much as grimaces I'll be thinking about how we sold the farm to get him here.

Cryinggifs_01_1.gif

Thank you for posting here on your own volition.
I'm going to enjoy bumping your tears throughout the year.

As ludicrously unrealistic as the idea is, imagine if Waite won the Coleman. The tears of Carlton fans would be delicious.

(well, they would be tainted with tanking and salary cap cheating but you know, metaphor)
Would be fantastic. All those years...and he reaches his potential at North...oh the humanity!

I've got an history honours degree, still working as a security guard.

Got any cheap stuff for sale? :p

Nope, none at all. double major in Zoology and Microbiology and i'm working in a call centre.

Phone plan anyone?

The ironing isn't lost on me. I didn't get near finishing my secondary schooling as it really didn't appeal.

I work at a Uni on decent money, strange *en world I tell ya's.

Nope, none at all. double major in Zoology and Microbiology and i'm working in a call centre.

I am curious what type of job did you want to do after that education?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back