Traded #30: Patrick Ryder - Returns to the club as Indigenous Player Development Manager

Remove this Banner Ad

Would Fremantle make a play for Ryder? Sandilands/Pavlich nearing retirement. Be a good fit. What could they offer?

Would Fremantle make a play for Ryder? Sandilands/Pavlich nearing retirement. Be a good fit. What could they offer?
Pick 12 + Walters would be my asking price.

Didn't show at the Crichton, 100% certain he won't be back at essendon now.
Who gives a s**t anymore?

Adequate compensation should be our number one priority, * him.

Not helping his trade value here.. perhaps a tad over-rated by some?

Lets hope for a big finish.. pump up the price a bit more..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surprised he didn't show tonight. Would it really be that bad to be there if you've been upfront about leaving, and not putting the club in a hard position to deal.
Gonna be a shame to lose him. Our ruck depth will need to be addressed quite quickly.

He and Jetta didn't rock up.. no surprises there.

Can't wait for trade week to start.. get it sorted.

Pick 16 and one of Tom Clurey and Mason Shaw. Get it done and get it over with, He's done himself a disservice and barring an enormous change of heart (talking a public beheading of Paul Connors), he's not welcome back as far as I'm concerned

Jetta had his bags packed and locker cleaned out right after the last VFL game.

I agree

Goddard showed up at the Saints B&F
Very different personalities though (from what I've read about them over the years only).

It's always been said Paddy is an introvert and he would take it pretty hard with Jetta and Froggy leaving the club. He stated when he re-signed he thought Hurley was the priority so he doesn't seem like the mercenary type.

The place may just not be the same for him any more and that's fair enough I guess.

Real shame though. I remember seeing him at Princess Park in a preseason when Sheedy clipped him for wearing a cap during an intraclub praccy. Paddy, Stewie and Pig have been my favorite players last few years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back