Toast 300 games for Patrick Dangerfield

Remove this Banner Ad

The play the other week where he smothers the ball with his face at point blank range without flinching then cannons into the Doggies player and sends him flying pretty much sums him up. Getting to 300 games while playing like a possessed madman is some sort of feat.

Danger in beast mode is truly frightening - a 188cm , 94kg wrecking ball......hope he's able to engage that mode in the Finals.
Would love him to add a premiership medal to his awards plus Joel to be a premiership captain.
The QF is so , so important to us this season , make it happen Cats ;)

Fantastic interview

What's meant to be a positive thread ruined by pathetic whinging about other people's opinions. Typical
If only the contributions within this thread could have been as stellar as the comment you just made. Got any actual opinions on Dangerfield to share, or are you sticking to social commentary?

T

Fantastic interview
Thats great, thanks for posting.

Don’t need to listen for too long to hear a glowing endorsement of the Geelong Football Club.

He’s proof that tall poppy syndrome is alive and well
Regardless of people’s opinion of him it’s one hell of a CV

Remember his game against NM at Docklands around 2016
Pure Dominance!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You do know what a chicken wing tackle is don't you?

Based on what I've seen across various socials, I'm pretty sure there's not many Collingwood fans who know what chicken wing tackle is

I know what a choke hold is

Ok, you've had your fun with this fishing expedition, but now it's getting tiring - time to run along & return to your home board

With a semi-final match this weekend I'm sure you don't want to be overstaying your welcome on an opposition board...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back