Past #31: David Hale - drafted at #7 in the Superdraft - 129 games for NM - traded to HFC in 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

His output is behind Warnock so far this season....

You are entitled to your opinion, I think Goldy gives us first use of the ball, it is not his fault we don't have the cattle to do anything with it on a consistent basis.

People have short memories. David Hale was absolutely hopeless before he left. He would have struggled to get a kick one-on-one against his mother. He was the first person to hit the deck in any contest and he infringed in marking contests against short people.

Good luck to him. Hawthorn have turned him around. There was clearly something wrong between him and the club but as a member of the outer scrotum I can't enlighten anyone on what it was.

Hamish was mostly injured and a bit soft and ineffective when he wasn't injured.

Both are now standing their ground, using their weight, attacking the contest, playing aggressively. These are aspects of their game that we couldn't extract from Haley and didn't really get the chance to extract from Hamish.

The question is more about Goldstein not about the blokes we let go.

Pity that Mr R no longer frequents these parts anymore. Has anyone run into him at the football this year?

Nup but I’ve chatted with his daughter Ms Reliable and passed on that he’s missed around here. Jozeph’s death had a massive affect on him and his love of BF.

Dockers assistant keen to step up
Fremantle forwards coach
David Hale says he is interested in coaching his own team amid speculation he will be head-hunted by new Hawthorn coach Sam Mitchell to coach their VFL affiliate Box Hill.
[PLAYERCARD]David Hale[/PLAYERCARD].

Remove this Banner Ad

Back