Past #32: Mason Wood - 65 NM games/76 NM goals - delisted end '20 - SSP selection for STK '21 - GL Mase

Remove this Banner Ad

Showed a couple things.

1 - We do NOT need Waite at the club next year, a forward line of Petrie, Brown, Black and Wood is tall and agile enough. Bringing him to the club will only take time away from Wood, Black and Brown, who need to start developing together.
2 - Black is not as damaging as Wood.
3 - Our future forward line will be a matchup nightmare.

Showed a couple things.

1 - We do NOT need Waite at the club next year, a forward line of Petrie, Brown, Black and Wood is tall and agile enough. Bringing him to the club will only take time away from Wood, Black and Brown, who need to start developing together.
*ing BBOOOOOOOMMMMM

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just when I thought this thread could go on to be one of the "get Nicky dal" proportions, it has happened and what a sweet debut. RIP this *ing thread.

Showed a couple things.

Petrie, Brown, Wood, Black, Daw, Tarrant, Curran

Why the * are we chasing Waite? Why?! :mad:

We should be targeting Frawley instead.

Why the **** are we chasing Waite? Why?! :mad:

Well for starters Daw, Tarrant and Curran might not ever get back on the park! I think Waite would be used at CHB

Why the **** are we chasing Waite? Why?! :mad:

Why the * would we chase Frawley?

Looks the goods.

Petrie, Brown, Black and Wood can all play together in the forward line.

Hear ye TPA. Absolutely looked the goods. As far as debuts go I reckon that was as good as we could hope for. A little peek into the future was tonight, with Wood, Turner and Brown contributing so much. Loved seeing it!

Why the **** would we chase Frawley?
Why the * would anyone chase Frawley at upwards of $700K? He's extremely over rated at that price.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Hear ye TPA. Absolutely looked the goods. As far as debuts go I reckon that was as good as we could hope for. A little peek into the future was tonight, with Wood, Turner and Brown contributing so much. Loved seeing it!
Amusing over on the Melbourne bored they were judging Browns footy talent on his less than model like looks. Glad Sideshow stuck it right up them just for that.

I feel he showed more in this game than what Black has all year. In the long run though I still feel Black will be our best forward.

I had to miss the game but heard good things about Mason, can anyone fill me in on his overall performance it would be appreciated, cheers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back