Past #35: Aaron Black - 50 NM games - 64 goals - traded to Geelong for pick 92 in '16 trade period

Remove this Banner Ad

A close friend of mine, with ties to Freo, told me today that Aaron Black has agreed to go to Freo next year. He has lost faith in North Melbourne, and does not believe that he has had a fair go his year. I hope like hell thats wrong, as I think that ultimately he will develop into the tall mobile forward we all hoped for when he first broke into the seniors.

Ties:

• Has barracked for them since 2000
  • Went to an open training once

Last time we'll see Black tonight. Good riddance I say
Like Harper, injuries have sapped confidence. Also maybe an attitude problem, but the talent from 2013 just doesn't disappear.

ok buster, pull your head in you shifty cretin
Maybe if you can post one positive comment to the forum, don't think I've seen a single one from you, just slagging off players and the coaches constantly.

Maybe if you can post one positive comment to the forum, don't think I've seen a single one from you, just slagging off players and the coaches constantly.
Maybe you look In the wrong places.. Praised team selection this week with especially Majak being given a full game to roam around doing what he pleases..

I think with Daw and Black both traded for 4th round picks, and Petrie and Waite due to retire next year, is there any chance we can pursuade Boomer to play on as a permanent full forward ?

I am just concerned about the club's long term future....

I think with Daw and Black both traded for 4th round picks, and Petrie and Waite due to retire next year, is there any chance we can pursuade Boomer to play on as a permanent full forward ?

I am just concerned about the club's long term future....
Remembwr we we have ziebull 70+ goal seasons coming right up

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What has happened to this guy? So disappointing.
depositphotos_3769907-Void-stamp-on-a-contract-agreement..jpg

his work rate was excellent in the first half, but just can't find touch, The fumbles and everything tonight were a shadow of what he showed in 2013.

Yeah.

Noticed a couple of times he lead up only to have the ball kicked over his head.

Also, his softness in the contest is a joke.

If he sticks around next year needs to reverse his preseason gym work.

Weight in the top, slim down in the legs.

Work rate- Good
One on one- Poor

Looked more settled in the first half playing up the ground and actually kicking to HF- all i've been wanting to see all season. 2nd half we go to a more traditional setup and not much from him at all, couldn't impact the contest.

Until tonight Black has been hopeless this year. Tonight he was hopeless and SOFT!

Just seen him walking into the rooms….isn't exactly looking like someone who wants to be apart of the club. Looks like someone who wants to be elsewhere.
Lol what does that even mean, looked exactly like everyone else in the team, just lost and saw two of their team mates injured. Stop trying to pull s**t out of nowhere, if he goes he goes but you can't tell s**t from looking at someones face.

Gary ablett looked so at home at geelong.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back