Delisted #38: Nick Kommer - Delisted - 26/10

Remove this Banner Ad

And if Garlett gets picked up, a spacer.

Too soon?
the-rock-clapping.gif

Kommer is the greatest player in terms of sledging I have ever played with, he completely rubs his opponents up the wrong way and then they are usually the ones to be rubbed out, its an amazing skill.

Can Kommer play footy - You need to back up words with deeds.

Can Kommer play footy - You need to back up words with deeds.

Well yea he is obviously a gun at the levels I have played with him, whether or not he can forge an AFL career remains to be seen but if he dosen't, it won't be for the lack of trying.

All the best to him, really great bloke.

Love the desperation with those three back to back tackles. Is he known for his pace? Seemed quite quick.

A lot of going back with the flight in there too, good to see, seemed to have some serious pace at times.*

*Reading far too much into highlights.

Looking forward to seeing more of Nick 'Who gives a f*** about an Oxford' Kommer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seeing as Reimers the Bulldog has left the club and Kommer is our new on-field pest.
I hereby dub Kommer: The Dash-hound.

A lot of going back with the flight in there too, good to see, seemed to have some serious pace at times.*

*Reading far too much into highlights.

Looking forward to seeing more of Nick 'Who gives a f*** about an Oxford' Kommer.

Ive seen those English dramas too

Love the desperation with those three back to back tackles. Is he known for his pace? Seemed quite quick.
His pace and his disposal are underrated, most have developed opinions on him pre 2012. He worked extremely hard on both over the last summer and changed form a fringe league player to not only the first player picked but the talisman for the team.

While the highlights look good I can actually remember another three occasions where he chased a player down from behind over 20m, a couple of those saved certain goals. His tackling, pressure and just plain hard work is second to none.

As for his sledging, one of his tagging victims this year punched Kommer at the end of the game when Kommer went to shake his hand.

Can look a little crazy at times (has a habit of having a full conversation with himself on field) but he will be a player all you guys love but fans of every other team will hate. As his East Perth team mates describe him, awkward but very effective.

Also he played two games with a sore arm near the middle of the year. After being convinced he finally went for an x-ray and they found a small fracture, he missed 5 weeks. During his injury break he acted as the teams runner and still sledged the hell out of the opposition players.:)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back