Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 18: Insert your ideas here!

Remove this Banner Ad

donnovan-bennett-donnovan.gif

Fox being Fox and that's why intelligent people don't believe a word they say.

That's what I was saying with the people influenced by media. This may be conceited, but I grew up assuming that everyone had intelligence at least close to my own.

The older i've gotten, the more i've realised people are ******* dumb.
I'm with on this one. I too, had an idealistic and naive view that people were basically, if not intelligent, then common sensical enough to figure things out. I love history. I have begun to understand how some of the crazy stuff happened. People are easily swayed or fooled at best, stupid at worst. Snake oil salesman have always been around. There's probably a glyph of one on a Mesopotamian tablet. :)
The modern media just exacerbates the situation. I blame Fox and its remorasfirst and foremost; too big and far-reaching. People are still couch zombies and that is #1 in cable. I moved away from the US before its rise, so I can't understand how it happened. But that has been the worst influence. The internet put it into hyperdrive.

I worry the likes of CDC will get decimated if Trump gets in an appoints a surgeon general like this clown appointed by desantis
I bet people had forgotten him.
Trump was just the catalyst of the real damage done. The nationwide local decisions made by those who were emboldened or felt entitled to do so will take decades to undo. If they ever can be.

Tony Greig would’ve been pleased with Trump making a black man grovel. What the Republicans need is a Clive Lloyd or Viv Richards type, not more Tim Scotts.

A Richards or Lloyd wouldn’t be able to debase themselves enough to be part of the GOP.

You need to be a Tim Scott, Ben Carson or Candice Owens type.

What the heck? I can't believe the stuff that comes out of his mouth.

Its not the only Fun Fact he uses

Apparently Trump recognises black people get indicted all the time

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A black worker is a great worker.

Try and sound a bit less like a wannabe slave owner.
If he'd been born a couple of hundred years earlier, it's not that difficult to visualise Trump in his white suit, sitting on the stoop of of his southern mansion, rocking back and forth whilst his nursing long rifle, and eyeing off which of his slaves he's going to lynch next for being in his bad books that day.

If he'd been born a couple of hundred years earlier, it's not that difficult to visualise Trump in his white suit, sitting on the stoop of of his southern mansion, rocking back and forth whilst his nursing long rifle, and eyeing off which of his slaves he's going to lynch next for being in his bad books that day.
except that the vibrant plantation that his family had had for generations would soon go belly-up and be bought out by some carpetbagger :)

Drinking Mint Tulips and referring to himself as Colonel, even though he never served in the military.

The book writes itself really.

It will forever baffle me how anyone can like this clown.

tRumps base are not known for their intelligence, and he uses their lack of intelligence to his advantage.
I think that is too easy an explanation to be honest - it has to be equal parts feeling ignored or disenfranchised by the establishment as well that this clown is latched onto by pure desperation.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back