Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly if America are on the precipice of falling into full blown authoritarianism and or Fascism why have there been no [Redacted] attempts on either Trump or Biden? No one's thought for the good of the world maybe one of these dudes should be..... Gone from this world?
I'm sure plenty have thought it. Thinking it is easy.

As Donald Trump sat with some of the country’s top oil executives at his Mar-a-Lago Club last month, one executive complained about how they continued to face burdensome environmental regulations despite spending $400 million to lobby the Biden administration in the last year.
Trump’s response stunned several of the executives in the room overlooking the ocean: You all are wealthy enough, he said, that you should raise $1 billion to return me to the White House. At the dinner, he vowed to immediately reverse dozens of President Biden’s environmental rules and policies and stop new ones from being enacted, according to people with knowledge of the meeting, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to describe a private conversation.
Giving $1 billion would be a “deal,” Trump said, because of the taxation and regulation they would avoid thanks to him, according to the people.

As Donald Trump sat with some of the country’s top oil executives at his Mar-a-Lago Club last month, one executive complained about how they continued to face burdensome environmental regulations despite spending $400 million to lobby the Biden administration in the last year.
Trump’s response stunned several of the executives in the room overlooking the ocean: You all are wealthy enough, he said, that you should raise $1 billion to return me to the White House. At the dinner, he vowed to immediately reverse dozens of President Biden’s environmental rules and policies and stop new ones from being enacted, according to people with knowledge of the meeting, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to describe a private conversation.
Giving $1 billion would be a “deal,” Trump said, because of the taxation and regulation they would avoid thanks to him, according to the people.
Wow there are no words low enough to describe him, none.

Trump wants to have his gag order amended so he can respond to Stormy’s testimony to his MAGA court of public opinion, however he does not want to do it under oath in front of judge and jury.
🤣
Judge Juan Merchan appears to be pushing back on the Trump team's argument in favor of the former president being allowed to speak publicly about Stormy Daniels' testimony.

"My concern is not just the protection of Ms. Daniels, or a witness who has already testified," Merchan says. "My concern is protecting the integrity of the proceedings."
The judge said witnesses who have not yet testified would watch Trump's comments about Daniels if they were permitted, and that could influence their own testimony.

Standard business negotiation

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That sounds awfully like attempting to solicit a bribe to me.

You'd be the only one. Been apparent for awhile now that the current trial was likely the only one that would happen before the election.
It was sarcasm. I got attacked in here when I suggested the Bragg case is weak and will be the only one that will go to trial before the election. I have also stated previously that the immunity case will have to be revised down as Scotus will remove some elements and make Smith go back and revise to bring forward again. Issue will be that it won't be able to happen before Nov now. I didn't see the mislabeling of evidence in the boxes happening. That's a bit of a screw up by the prosecutor. And Fani Willis is gonna be the cause of losing the unloseable case as she is a train wreck.

absolutely, but hundreds of thousands don’t see it that way. go figure!

You have to be in the throes of some sort of toxic delusion in a toxic cult, to believe that Donald Trump has ever been in any sense, emotionally, psychologically, intellectually, or ethically fit to be president of the United States."

Todd Blanche and Susan Necheles were apparently rated as very good lawyers prior to this trial. Is the reason they’re apparently performing so badly because their defence strategy is poor, or because secretly, maybe even subconsciously, they want to see their orange clown of a client put where he belongs for making their job so difficult? (In jail)

Todd Blanche and Susan Necheles were apparently rated as very good lawyers prior to this trial. Is the reason they’re apparently performing so badly because their defence strategy is poor, or because secretly, maybe even subconsciously, they want to see their orange clown of a client put where he belongs for making their job so difficult? (In jail)
its not like they are going to get paid.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back