Play Nice 46th President of the United States: Joe Biden 2: Incidit in scyllam cupiens vitare charybdim

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 24, 2007
DTC Frat House
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Team Lambda Variant
075383FD-4B12-4CE2-BDF7-62320D3F3378.jpeg

President Joe Biden
Vice President Kamala Harris

Secretaries of:
Agriculture - Amy Klobuchar
Commerce - Zach Goldman
Defense - Tammy Duckworth
Education - Dr Jill B
Energy - John Delaney
Health and Human Services - Pramila Jayapal
Homeland Security - AOC
Housing and Urban Development - Keisha Lance Bottoms
Interior - Trent Reznor
Labor - Bernie Sanders
State - Susan Rice
Transportation - Eric Garcetti
Treasury - Gordon Gekko
Veterans Affairs - Pete Buttigieg
Attorney General - Sally Yates
White House Chief of Staff - Ron Klein​

Okay, who’s posturing for where?

And what will Dems first act be?

National mask mandate
then Green New Deal
then uncage the kids
DC & PR statehood?

4 years of relative sanity, here we come!

Joe Biden (1): O Brave New World

Last edited by a moderator:

Oh oh, Democrat Senator Mendez is in big trouble.

Bribery and extortion to benefit Egypt, big, big trouble.

I think it's important we hear his side of the story on this.

In a statement, Menendez firmly denied the allegation and claimed that he was being prosecuted by a conspiracy led by people who "simply cannot accept that a first generation Latin American from humble beginnings could rise to be a U.S. senator and serve with honor and distinction."

I think it's important we hear his side of the story on this.

In a statement, Menendez firmly denied the allegation and claimed that he was being prosecuted by a conspiracy led by people who "simply cannot accept that a first generation Latin American from humble beginnings could rise to be a U.S. senator and serve with honor and distinction."
Sadly it is easy for me to jump to conclusions in thinking corruption, money and politics in the USA go hand in hand.

Evidence to date is pretty damning.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Says they're hypocrites while posting link expressly proving they're not hypocrites, outstanding work here :tearsofjoy:
Poor BA , punching his way out of a wet paper bag, has had 2 self owns in the last 10 posts

Like the left side of politics everywhere, hypocrites.

Read some of the replies, you might learn something.

At least you made us laugh and in fact your startling revelation has already been posted and not one comment supports any corruption and welcomes the investigation unlike posters like you that remain silent when the other side is charged.

Is this Menendez? I hope he is investigated and if charges are warranted he faces a court for his actions
A guy from Jersey I know says Menendez has been a known "corrupt SOB" locally for many years and is from South Jersey where the Dems "make the Mob look like rank amateurs". Gov Murphy doesn't like Menendez and would love a chance to appoint a Sen, who would then be beholden to the Gov.
S. Joyzee is mostly rural to commuter towns with Atlantic City being the nearest thing to a proper city, remember Boardwalk? It hasn't changed that much.
I'm torn between how they, the senate Dems, treat him. I remember how Al Franken was done to help the party. The evidence seems almost too cartoonish to be true, but I think it warrants taking him off committees immediately.
One would hope that the prosecutors could share their case with the DoJ and Schumer and if it is strong enough, push Menendez hard to resign. If not, let the process work its way.

A guy from Jersey I know says Menendez has been a known "corrupt SOB" locally for many years and is from South Jersey where the Dems "make the Mob look like rank amateurs". Gov Murphy doesn't like Menendez and would love a chance to appoint a Sen, who would then be beholden to the Gov.
S. Joyzee is mostly rural to commuter towns with Atlantic City being the nearest thing to a proper city, remember Boardwalk? It hasn't changed that much.
I'm torn between how they, the senate Dems, treat him. I remember how Al Franken was done to help the party. The evidence seems almost too cartoonish to be true, but I think it warrants taking him off committees immediately.
One would hope that the prosecutors could share their case with the DoJ and Schumer and if it is strong enough, push Menendez hard to resign. If not, let the process work its way.
Saw an interview last night with Sen Durbin, although didn't say it directly, suggesting Menendez step down.
He has been taken off all committees.

Is NJ a state that the Gov can appoint or does an election need to be held?

Saw an interview last night with Sen Durbin, although didn't say it directly, suggesting Menendez step down.
He has been taken off all committees.

Is NJ a state that the Gov can appoint or does an election need to be held?
from what I have seen, the gov can and will appoint a replacement to serve out the term which ends next year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back