Retired #29: Patrick Ambrose - Officially retired - 11/8

Remove this Banner Ad

images

How long before Ambrose is recognised as the GOAT? .... for all sports .... of all time. It's like Achilles blended with Hercules who then had sex with the virgin mary .. who then had a baby with the speed and intelligence of bugs bunny.

If Patty want to play it's up to him.

Not correct mate! 50% with Curtly and 33% without .... but by Jobe we were looking good with him in the side!

Didn't he get injured in the Hawks match? Missed Freo/Saints? 66% would be 2/3. Yes structurally he reminded me of a less fat Crameri who could actually have stints in the middle!

How long before Ambrose is recognised as the GOAT? .... for all sports .... of all time. It's like Achilles blended with Hercules who then had sex with the virgin mary .. who then had a baby with the speed and intelligence of bugs bunny.

#DareToAmbrose

Some would say that Curtly was the greatest fast bowler of all time. Maybe it just goes with the name, this GOAT thing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reminds me of Hille expect more agile.

Mate, I'd wait 30 seconds after typing a post, then read over it again. If you still think it's worth posting, then hit submit.

I'm not a fan of the machine gun approach you've got going, with maybe one in fifty hitting a target.

The more I think about it, the more I believe that Amby is super important to Carlisle and Daniher. Without his constant movement and dragging away his opponent from inside the 50, it leaves a third tall defender to double team one of Carlisle and JD. Get this kid in ASAP.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back