Player Watch #5: Curtis Taylor - re-signed until the end of 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

The vast majority of players never reach their potential. Curtis is the poster child of not doing so.
In terms of CT's career highlights though...

The vast majority of players never reach their potential meet Harry Styles. Curtis is the poster child of not doing so.

Probably what's happened.

Taylor needs to work extremely hard this year.
I don’t think Curtis Taylor has ever worked hard. Someone posted in his exit interview last year he was told he needed to put on muscle over the break, guess what… he didn’t.

I will be very surprised if he’s on our list next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

true romance smile GIF

Back Soreness?

Keilor FC gonna love having him back in a couple of years

Nothings changed.
Find a point of difference or take the call from Mick and go collect the cheque with your mates at Keilor.

My issue with Taylor is that since hes gone back to the VFL he has not looked anywhere near it. At all.

Im adamant he is content with being contracted for 2024 and will sign on with Mick back at Keilor after that.
Hope to be proven wrong but the kid that was taking hangers in 2019 and had significant x-factor is a long distant memory.

Send him back to Mick. Please North

I mean his physique as a kid is not too different to today Ffs 🤦‍♂️

View attachment 1767002
Its happening!

Kieran Harper comes to mind, extremely talented but the body let him down.

Curtis is talented but is letting himself down.

Stinks of becoming a Big Brother contestant in a few years time.

Whilst it's probably true he hasn't ever worked hard enough, this is one of those kids that people will blame "development".

Truth is he never had what it takes. He's slow, doesn't kick it particularly well, plays a 195cm game in a 187cm frame and lacks any real weapons to build an AFL game. And still now, no one knows what he is positionally.

Not an AFL player and wasn't ever going to be.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back