Player Watch #7: Zane Duursma

Remove this Banner Ad

Remember the days when your club's early draft picks took a couple of seasons to start getting regular games?

Expectations have gone through the roof due to Daicos & Sheezel's debut seasons (and Reid's, if he keeps going at last week's pace), but Duursma will obviously take some time to build an AFL-ready body.

I'd also suggest the game plan/execution is not doing him (or almost anyone else) many favours.

The word around the traps was he would be a second half of the season type. But has played most games. That's a win.

So i feel anyone with concerns with Duursma is looking in the wrong place. We have plenty to be worried about and Duursma isn't one of them.

Start with a handful of our mids. Then work your way to either end of the ground.

The word around the traps was he would be a second half of the season type. But has played most games. That's a win.

So i feel anyone with concerns with Duursma is looking in the wrong place. We have plenty to be worried about and Duursma isn't one of them.

Start with a handful of our mids. Then work your way to either end of the ground.
He looked cooked

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back