Unofficial Preview Changes vs Melbourne Demons, MCG Sat 7.25pm

Remove this Banner Ad

So, we need to sack Clarko for a true parallel?
They did, however, lose. Took another ten years to win one.
Pitchfork or patience? So many hard choices
Or * up in 1974. Quick someone ask ChatGPT what alternative timeline that happened in.

Patronizing rubbish only really sets them up for possible embarrassment, we can’t control it so why worry? We will always get it to a degree, regardless of success.
Yeh kind of agreeing with you in terms of what’s the bloody point.

We havnt been a genuine contender since pretty much 99.
No one really fears us or takes us seriously and no matter how much we try and argue about our finals performances the last 23 years - we just kind of participate in this league but not really seriously compete.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My first game in 6 years . Going with my Dees supporter brother snd a few cousins. I know what to expect if we’re getting badly beaten. I’ll try and sit alone but will be in the Melbourne member’s . Been with them before but we were half decent the game when Cunnington gave thst little rib punch to that ex Adelaide crow player can’t remember his name. That was a good day . Hopefully this will be the same .. but looking unlikely 😵‍💫🥴

3 bigs up forward was a must, had to try something different, regardless of how it works.

Personally cannot understand how Tucker has been dropped and Turner continually stays in the side…. I’d have Greenwood or Tucker sub.

Phillips needs 3 games in the vfl as a pure midfielder, howe hopefully don’t see anytime soon.
I think CCJ (in his limited outings) has shown more ability as the working up the ground type of forward rather than a true forward (and less as a ruck). Not the worst thing if he provides proper ruck relief (leaving support for Larkey in Comben and more development in his core role) and if he pushes up between CHF and the middle of the ground / relief kick. He is lumbering as a few have pointed out but seems capable of covering space well in spite of this.

Strange that we gave Wardlaw a week off two weeks ago knowing there is a VFL bye coming up?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Not really. If he needs a week off getting it in two weeks doesn't help anyone.

Strange that we gave Wardlaw a week off two weeks ago knowing there is a VFL bye coming up?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

As I said he had hamstring awareness, hence why he was out. We are taking the conservative approach, makes sense I suppose. And his fitness isn't good. Which is quite exciting if one thinks about that for a minute.

One guy can make a huge difference in this strange game of ours.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back