Preview Changes and pre match discussion vs *essendon

Remove this Banner Ad

At least it should only be a 1 week thing and only happening due to a farewell game
Like for like with cunners

They better make him sub tho. He can come on for warlord/cunners in the 3rd quarter and give us a fresh mid

Phillips had some poor moments where he didn't chase or tackle. I'd say he's more out for that reason. That's the thing he needs to work on

Imagine the kid plays in his first win in Cunnington’s farewell. What a start to his story. Win or lose he’ll get to run out with one of our all timers, he plays if fit
and then Cunners hands Wardlaw his No 10 jumper on the field after the game to carry on the number....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had a * mate ask where the best non NMFC reserved seats are on level two. The poor sweet summer child didn’t realize they just let oppo supporters sit anywhere they like.
I had a Hawthorn supporting family of five sit next to me in the members' bay a few weeks back. Making the row more Hawthorn than North. Not even my obnoxious abuse of everyone on the field made them move. ******* joke that anyone can sit in designated bays

I had a Hawthorn supporting family of five sit next to me in the members' bay a few weeks back. Making the row more Hawthorn than North. Not even my obnoxious abuse of everyone on the field made them move. ******* joke that anyone can sit in designated bays
He was a bit surprised, asked how that happens. I theorized it was just Docklands saving in security and not giving a s**t.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back